UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lost my head!

Neo Neko

Just bought my first set of minimates, 4 pack "Indie comics" set.

And I got them home, animated some of them and then i decided to swap them around to see what i could come up with...

Then the head of my Dawn fell off my desk and... now it's gone!

Totally cannot find it!! <_<

I don't think I've ever destroyed an entire head, but I did find one of my Man-Spider hands stuck to the bottom of my shoe once. These things just have odd ways of turning back up. My little brother has perpetually lost and found the little hand you take off so Human Torch can shoot his fire piece several times now. And three times now, I've had minimate heads show up on my computer desk, though I have no idea where they come from. I'll let you know if Dawn's appears. :thumbsup:

I don't think I've ever destroyed an entire head, but I did find one of my Man-Spider hands stuck to the bottom of my shoe once. These things just have odd ways of turning back up. My little brother has perpetually lost and found the little hand you take off so Human Torch can shoot his fire piece several times now. And three times now, I've had minimate heads show up on my computer desk, though I have no idea where they come from. I'll let you know if Dawn's appears. :thumbsup:

lol thanks man!

How does that stuff happen???? And I know it does. As a model builder, I have spent many an hour on the floor looking for tiny pieces for a car. I have even dropped a Sigma 6 sword, and have had it gone missing for a long while. I think there is a missing law of physics that deals with the falling of toy and hobby pieces.

How does that stuff happen???? And I know it does. As a model builder, I have spent many an hour on the floor looking for tiny pieces for a car. I have even dropped a Sigma 6 sword, and have had it gone missing for a long while. I think there is a missing law of physics that deals with the falling of toy and hobby pieces.

I know EXACTLY what you mean!

It's like... it only happens to certain peices!

However!

I FOUND HER HEAD! =D

Wasn't on the floor... turns out it landed on the bottom desk shelf under trash.. :)

So here they are, the first of hopefully Many! :)

minimates_set1.jpg

World's Smalest Transformer Ravage.

I've lost that little bugger so many times it's not funny. I have kind of stubby fingers, so not designed to transform (or even hold) something that's only 6mm long.

Grrr.

Jo