UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Full metal alchemist

um hi guys i mainly collect marvel legends. but ive recently seen the full metal alchemsit figures and they have REALLY caught my eye

im taling in particualr about the six inch figures of alphonso and Edward (the armour suit and the cyborg type kid) i know they dont look like MLs but i really like the story and the fact that they come with so many accesories

ive found an alphonse fairly cheap and i was wondering does anybody have the figures and if so could you give a quick review its only so i know whter hes worth buying

(and then ill look for Edward at memorabillia in march )

thanks

Fury

I've had those figures for awhile now, and I absolutely love them. They're great representations of the characters, and Ed comes with so many different accessories and variant body parts, that you can pretty much do anything that he did in the anime with the figure. Al was a bit of a disappoitment to me, but when the character is just an empty set of armor, there's not much you can do with a figure of him.

If you're a fan of the anime, I highly recommend them.

yeah thanks antacost, i havent seen the anime but am a fan of big robot things..........(if thats actually a category)

i thing the armour looks fantastic i have read reviews of both figures on OAFE and they seemed chuffed with them ....they wont really fit in with MLs (at least edward wont) but oh well i like cyborg children as well.......

thanks

oh ps antacost you have anyp pictures of your figures.........i want to see what they look like shelved next to minimates MLs (if you have any) etc.....its not to big a problem id just like to see them in reality

Fury