UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead custom ideas

Jeff

Has anyone tossed around the idea of making Walking Dead (AMC version) minimates?

I just got the idea to start after seeing the actress who played Maggie and who's real name escapes me-- last night. I looked on the minimate database and came across Spider Girl/May Parker! A perfect match!

Any other ideas on who's a good match to get started?

once we got a few more zombies, I was planning on putting together a quick Andrew Lincoln Rick, probably using the TrU MrFantastic head piece. Its close enough for me. Love the program, but haven't really got any interest in making a load more civilians.

...I'd certainly be interested in seeing yours though, good luck!

once we got a few more zombies, I was planning on putting together a quick Andrew Lincoln Rick, probably using the TrU MrFantastic head piece. Its close enough for me. Love the program, but haven't really got any interest in making a load more civilians.

...I'd certainly be interested in seeing yours though, good luck!

From shots of the upcoming Zombies set, it looks like we are getting a zombie sheriff.

post-3472-0-71816300-1320759536_thumb.jp

oh aye Jeff, I'm convinced the main reason we're getting a sheriff zombie is in homage to Rick.

I think as we get more zombies I may well make a few more folks to take them on. I've just finished a Resi Evil Leon Kennedy to accompany Chris and Jill. Going to have to copy all those Evil Dead Ash customs out there as well.

Haven't thought about any Walking Dead specific customs, but while amassing parts for a bunch of planned customs, I've been putting together a bunch of civilians out of the leftovers to fight the Zombie horde (This is also one of the main reasons I picked up the Law Enforcement set)

I've found 24 & Battlestar Galactica are your friends when making generic civilians :)

Edited by Shogi