UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Jonah Hex

Can anyone help me brainstorm up a good Jonah Hex head? For those that aren't familier with him, he has horrible burns on the right side of his head. Kinda like two face from the Dark Knight movie, but on the opposite side. Any ideas?

So far all i've come up with is the Lt. from the upcoming Platooon pack, but i don't think he'll have enough eye-bulging goodness to make due.

I'll eventually have to paint one I suppose, but that is a dishearting prospect at best as my face painting skills are underdeveloped to say the least.

Hey I'm working on Hex too. I used the Penguin head. If you have Goof-off(or watered-down acetone), remove half the mouth, with a fine sharpie draw a straight line to make the closed half, then with an exacto knife carefully scrape away a strip off the other half(this will give the impression of the skin over the mouth). Then paint in the monacled eye add a red dot and your done. I'll try to get a pic up for you.(I just got a new camera)

that sounds like it'll work pretty well. I used civ. wolvie for the head, and mixed flesh paint with superglue, to give hime the burned effect. It turned out very well. Are you using the blue bsg coats or something different? Also Mad Dog Tannen's cap works the best for comic book accuracy.