UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minivenom is an idiot...

minivenom

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know (in case you don't know already) that I am an idiot. :)

After selling about a million items on ebay in the last two weeks, I goofed up and sent a couple mates to the wrong people. In a stroke of brilliant luck, it happened to be two of our forum members and everything is going to work out just fine. Sorry to banners_id and aapje for the hassle.

I just figured the whole thing is funny, if embarrassing, so I wanted to let everyone know so that they could feel free to make a little fun of me. Especially some guy here named Shane whom I have given a lot of crap in recent years for being a shockini lover. ;)

It's only fitting to show my sincerity to humble myself, so here goes:

I LOVE SHOCKINIS!!!!!!!!!

:)

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know (in case you don't know already) that I am an idiot. :)

After selling about a million items on ebay in the last two weeks, I goofed up and sent a couple mates to the wrong people. In a stroke of brilliant luck, it happened to be two of our forum members and everything is going to work out just fine. Sorry to banners_id and aapje for the hassle.

I just figured the whole thing is funny, if embarrassing, so I wanted to let everyone know so that they could feel free to make a little fun of me. Especially some guy here named Shane whom I have given a lot of crap in recent years for being a shockini lover. ;)

I'm pretty sure I have a couple around here I can send your way. Gwarff sent them to me long ago when he first started trying to schlep his wares from forum to forum. If I find them (which means, if I haven't melted them to a puddle yet) they'll be on their way to your house....

:D

heh, lol

i didnt think i bought it from u :)

i too are suffering of the idiot syndrom

it is indeed pretty funny, though :lol: