UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

USM Close Saga

TM2 Dinobot

So I just got Ultimate Spiderman 102 and 103. All I can really say is how much I love this series. I can't believe I didn't start reading it long before the clone saga (yes, I have all the issues with Black Cat) The shot in 102 where Parker meets, well, himself. As a girl. It's just pure awesome. I always tell my friends that if I could clone me and change out my Y chromosome and turn me into a girl, I'd marry me. I really hope they keep "Jessica" alive. It'd be nice to see her and Parker dealing with her being him. I can totally see them coping out and killing her off, along with every one else. But seriously, they blew this can of worms wide open, and I hope it stays that way. MJ is not a super powered freak; There's 2 Parkers and ones a girl. I don't know. I could see this going to some very interesting and very dark places that it's never been before. I figure they're going to, but I'd really like for Peter and Kitty not to break up. Also, I'd really love to have a nice shot of that wonderfully beautiful/perverse shot of parker and, um, girl parker demasking and staring at each other. I could scan it, but I didn't know if the original was online somewhere. I could see some really dark story lines with Jessica, but coming from me they're bound to border on the MAX rating. ;)

I just realized how much this post makes me sound like a girl/freak. Redemption plz!

Might want to ask Jessica Drew fans how they feel about her now literally being a female knock-off of Spidey, by their bestest friend ever who was responsible for bringing her back in the main universe, much like the MJ or Hobgoblin fans are going a bit spare.

But what's a Clone Saga without controversy...

I remembered seeing that picture in Wizard a while back, but now I realize why they did not want that picture out there. Of course, not many people would have guessed that she would wind up being the clone. I just guessed that she would be a new character introduced. I think that is what is great about the Ultimate Universe. Strange and wonderful things can happen, and you never know what the writers will throw at you next.