UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brickarms.com Under Siege!

I remember seeing this discussion someplace in the Multiverse... about cool Lego weapons from BrickArms.com.

Unfortunately, it looks like the whining, P.C. patsies and the evil forces of activism have set their sights on Brickarms and their cool Lego arsenal.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,461647,00.html

That being said, I'd have to argue that the BrickArms people do not characterize their cool little Bandit dudes as Islamic or Muslims... and I'm gonna refrain from further pontificating before I get myself in trouble.

Let's hope that this bad press doesn't deter the BrickArms people from doing doing what they do best.... Arming Lego People at reasonable prices.

what a load of crap people will go all out to be offended in anyway possible but not lift a finger to make this a better world, we have had "war" toys of every imaginable type(cowboys and indians, medievil, ninja, civil and world war, modern and futuristic) forever whats the problem its human nature, i guess its ok to show it all over the internet and television, but for gods sake dont make a toy of it. craziness. and as for Lego distancing themselves they make many of the afore mentioned war types and also bank robbers and the like so who the hell are they trying to BS.

Stories like this always make me think the people getting offended are the ones who are more prejudiced. The accusers are the ones obviously seeing that this is offensive and drawing the negative parallels, not the person who made the figure.

And hey, Brickarms is from the Northwest! I didn't know that, too cool. Chances are I've seen him at a model railroad convention without even knowing it. So Will Chapman collects Lego and model trains... sounds like a Microsoft coder to me. Or maybe a Boeing engineer.