UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battlestar Galactica Viper

buttheadsmate

I have just invested in a CD-ROM which ,hopefully, will enable me to build a Lego custom Minimate Viper. I know diddly- squat about sourcing the parts required but I guess somebody here will. I am unsure yet whether this will be initially Minimate-scale but if it isn't ,I, again, will need help in scale -correction . My aim is to produce a couple for myself & for other interested parties. Anybody up for this? Who's the Lego Daddy here? Whilst I'm on the subject surely someone here with Lego skills could convert a C3 Batwing or Mini-flyer into a Cylon Raider?

Well I know Graham made one and that turned out awesome. I believe people use http://brickarms.com/, though it's offline atm. Otherwise eBay has

lots that could be helpful.

Edited by Dan

Well I know Graham made one and that turned out awesome. I believe people use http://brickarms.com/, though it's offline atm. Otherwise eBay has

lots that could be helpful.

I've gotten a lot of parts and sets from bricklink (dot com). It's a community of individual sellers each with their own stores. You'd probably have to buy from a few different people, but you can search everyone for the part(s) you need. I've purchased hard to find and missing parts, minifigs, and complete sets from bricklink, and while a couple of transactions took longer than I liked, every transactions worked out good at the end.

Jawfin

• 2 weeks later...