Zuckuss

4-LOM

Boba Fett

Pilot Legends 4-pack:

Porkins

Luke with pilot outfit

Wedge Antilles

Sullustan pilot

Maybe some army builders like Jawas,Ewoks,Wookies,ect.

I want them to be 2 inch. One thing I love about Minimates is that I can have Marty McFly, Spider-man, Batman, Spock, Apollo etc all in the same size and design. I'd hate to have Luke Skywalker bigger than the rest.

I'd love them to make Knights of the Old Republic Minimates, but it is highly doubtful that they'd ever be made, and if they were it would be years down the line, after all the movie stuff is finished.

can u just picture it, a small army of stormtrooper's taking on cylons.... cool :buttrock:

Stormtroopers vs Clone Troopers vs Modern Cylons vs Classic Cylons vs Borg vs Cybermen vs Ultrons

Ultimate. Battle. Royale.

YES!!! HAHA! Just throw in HYDRA and SHIELD and you've got it made :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

can u just picture it, a small army of stormtrooper's taking on cylons.... cool :buttrock:

Stormtroopers vs Clone Troopers vs Modern Cylons vs Classic Cylons vs Borg vs Cybermen vs Ultrons

Think about this one - who'd win if a Han Solo Minimate fought an Indiana Jones Minimate?

Chuck Norris.

Here's my idea for a Sith Legends 4-pack:

Darth Nihulis [my favorite ]

Darth Vader

Count Dooku

Darth Maul

Jedi Legends 4-pack:

Kit Fisto [my favorite ]

Mace Windu

Plo Koon

Obi-Wan

Bounty Hunter Legends 4-pack:

Bossk [my favorite ]

Zuckuss

4-LOM

Boba Fett

Pilot Legends 4-pack:

Porkins

Luke with pilot outfit

Wedge Antilles

Sullustan pilot

I have to ask, where is IG88 in that bounty Hunter pack? He is the single most badass of that group.

Here's my idea for a Sith Legends 4-pack:

Darth Nihulis [my favorite ]

Darth Vader

Count Dooku

Darth Maul

Jedi Legends 4-pack:

Kit Fisto [my favorite ]

Mace Windu

Plo Koon

Obi-Wan

Bounty Hunter Legends 4-pack:

Bossk [my favorite ]

Zuckuss

4-LOM

Boba Fett

Pilot Legends 4-pack:

Porkins

Luke with pilot outfit

Wedge Antilles

Sullustan pilot

I have to ask, where is IG88 in that bounty Hunter pack? He is the single most badass of that group.

I'll replace Boba Fett with IG-88.

Wow, this enthusiasm is great. I just wish it were possible to make Star Wars Minimates. Unfortunately, the day HASBRO gives up their rights to make 2" figures will probably be the same day that oil runs out and plastic is no longer available to manufacture toys.

That being said, I sure would like some Shadow Trooper Minimates.

• 8 months later...

we'd be able to add Skrulls & Terminators to this line up soon

• 1 month later...
Okay so I'm reading this and I get the best idea ever! So if the line is made there will certainly be a Han Chewie 2 pack so the varient could be an Indy Chewie 2 pack! Think how cool of varient that would be!

That would be AMAZING!!! Freaking AWESOME!!!

But it would never happen. You see, if DST were to do even one Indiana Jones minimate, they would have to get the Indiana Jones license and if they went for the Indiana Jones license, there's no way in HELL they'd waste it on a single minimate variant.

Okay so I'm reading this and I get the best idea ever! So if the line is made there will certainly be a Han Chewie 2 pack so the varient could be an Indy Chewie 2 pack! Think how cool of varient that would be!

But it would never happen. You see, if DST were to do even one Indiana Jones minimate, they would have to get the Indiana Jones license and if they went for the Indiana Jones license, there's no way in HELL they'd waste it on a single minimate variant.

But since they made the UQS figure of Indy, shouldn't they have the license already?

But since they made the UQS figure of Indy, shouldn't they have the license already?

Remember, there is a UQS Darth Maul and a Han Solo and no Star Wars minimates. The license probably is restricted to that one format (1/4 Scale) and minmates are not included. Also remember that Hasbro, the larger license holder, is making mini-figures of Star Wars and Indiana Jones (Galactic and Adventure Heroes) as is LEGO (The LEGO Star Wars and Indiana Jones lines). I doubt either of them want a better product (Not dissing LEGOs, they're fun, but Minimates are plain better. Totally dissing Adventure and Glaactic Heroes as those chew toys aren't worth jack) busting in on their turf. So, in short, no that does not mean that they have the Indiana Jones minifigure license.

• 4 weeks later...

Jedi Legends Wave

Obi-Wan/Anakin

Plo Koon/Ki-Adi-Mundo

Yoda/Mace Windu

Aayla Seccura/Kit Fisto

Sith Legends Wave

Darth Vader/Palpatine

Darth Maul/ Count Dooku

Darth Malak/ Darth Revan

Darth Nihilus/ Darth Sion

Bounty Hunter Wave