UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

British Postal Strike

TBT,

Looking over the few posts I've listed in the past 3 months. I've noticed that you've attacked me at almost every turn. In this case I will admit I have offended you, but other posts you are just attacking me. Just stop posting directly off my responses, and I'm sure all will be happier. I don't usually post for a few months than I'll post like 20 times in a month.

I don't really understand why you feel the need to voice to the community that you dislike me. I'm guessing because you are quite sensitive, and I apologize for upseting you. I have no ill will against you, and hope you'll be civil.

My comment about the post office was simply a frustrated outcry against the UK postal service that I've experienced. (I've heard alot of outcry in the past much more offensive) Most of my UK customers want me to mail as cheaply as possible and won't pay for a better tracking service.

Also, we here in America have massive binge alcoholism and rampant teenage drug use that now stems into adulthood. So each nation has it's issues with substance abuse.

Dan,

Sorry for shifting the topic on your issue.

TBT,

Looking over the few posts I've listed in the past 3 months. I've noticed that you've attacked me at almost every turn. In this case I will admit I have offended you, but other posts you are just attacking me. Just stop posting directly off my responses, and I'm sure all will be happier. .

ASS, (This is not offensive as it's just me using your middle name!)

Your paranoia that I've attacked you at every turn is like all of your 'facts' of late, unreliable and untrue. I think In one thread I've made posts questioning your grasp (or lack thereof) of the second hand custom minimate market, hardly bugging you at every turn.

Please do not assume to tell me when I should and should not post. This is a public forum and if you do not want people to reply to your posts then don't post crap that will make people respond the way they do!

I find it hard to believe that after offending a whole slew of members that you are still not apologizing to them but continuing to try to justify your post with more made up facts and nonsense, I'm seriously starting to wonder if you have some sort of medical condition?

Admit it, that post was wrong and show you have the balls to face that like a grownup.

That's my last word on this as poor Dan's thread has been obliterated enough as it is.

T.

It would have been nice if HAR had apologised for his initial outburst but I can't see it happening myself.

I would appreciate it if there were no more mudslinging in this thread, as I'd hate to have to start handing out suspensions and that will be the next step.

Dan, I hope you get your gear mate. Let us know how it goes.

TrackandTrace.jpg

Ok, I got one Track and Trace code, but this message came up.

Does anyone know what that means?

Sounds like they only just sent it.

I have the same problem i sent something recorded delivery on the 11th of october and they've still not got the item, yet something i order for myself last friday showed up this morning!!, i don't know what's going on with the royal mail but C.R.A.P spring's to mind i get the feeling i'm gonna be giving a refund to somone and claiming my £34 compensation back

I received one of my items today, but strangly it was the second package, and not the first.

Doesn't look like the first one is coming through, but another board member had helped me out. He knows who he is. Thanks alot!

P.S. I FINALLY HAVE A NIGHTCRAWLER!!! WOOT WOOT!!! :D

If it helps, I had an item that was sent out first class on the 10th, and arrived saturday (27th).

The strikes influence will be fealt for a little longer I fear.

Wonder if it will last until the inevitable Christmas postal strike...

Jo