UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

8 hours ago, OvenproofBug6 said:

Idk if this has already been speculated on, but were we to get a 2nd box set, Duke, Roadblock, Destro, and Baroness would surely be the lineup right?

that's my guess

i would think flint/lady jaye after that w/ zartan and firefly.  but what do i know?

sucks b/c i'm dying to see how far they can take this line.

i already had a dream about a tiger force box set 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, nandoninny said:

i already had a dream about a tiger force box set 

Welcome to my world. 🤓

Given the responses I've been reading, it seems this line could go on for quite some time. I'd just like to see a cardback that shows upcoming designs, a willingness on DST's part to take the line farther than they did with The Munsters or Lost in Space.

I also couldn't help noticing the figure designs are based on the comic. Looks like someone may have made the conscious decision to make GI Joe blend in with the other comic-based lines.

If we get army builder packs; I'm hoping they throw in a member of each faction in the pack. Greenshirt vs. Cobra Trooper, Steel Brigade vs. Crimson Guard, etc. Not keen on the idea of just one faction in each pack since then one side becomes bigger than the other collection wise.

as much diversity as there were with the joes i don't think we need an army builder.

maybe something like aliens where almost each human came with an alien -- each joe 2 pack can come with a cobra trooper and the trooper just gets repeated a bunch.  not sure how walgreens (if that will be the only place to get 2 packs) will feel about army builders though - they may see it as an inferior product but at the same time it could keep overhead costs down.

but what do i know -- i'm just envisioning what i want to see.....

in my head that would be firefly with a bunch of alley vipers

40 minutes ago, nandoninny said:

as much diversity as there were with the joes i don't think we need an army builder.

maybe something like aliens where almost each human came with an alien -- each joe 2 pack can come with a cobra trooper and the trooper just gets repeated a bunch.  not sure how walgreens (if that will be the only place to get 2 packs) will feel about army builders though - they may see it as an inferior product but at the same time it could keep overhead costs down.

but what do i know -- i'm just envisioning what i want to see.....

in my head that would be firefly with a bunch of alley vipers

I could deal with that as long as the joe in each pack is different. I just don't want ta situation where I have get 10  Chuckles, Quickkick, Alpine etc. just so I can have 10 Cobra Troopers. I can deal with 10 Greenshirts to get those 10 Cobra Troopers. 

1 hour ago, nandoninny said:

not sure how walgreens (if that will be the only place to get 2 packs) will feel about army builders though...

Considering these are being sold through the specialty market, I'm envisioning 4-packs that come with one army-builder that Luke's Toy Store can sell as 2-packs or 4-packs, similar to what happened with Multiple Man. DST simply made more figures for Luke and altered the existing packaging. That could work here.

I would love army builder box sets of 4. I don't see any way around them being mostly Cobra, but that's fine by me.

Vipers (all varieties), Troopers, BATs, Crimson Guard, Python Patrol, Iron Grenadier, Eels...

On 5/4/2021 at 6:29 PM, elhonez said:

I would love army builder box sets of 4. I don't see any way around them being mostly Cobra, but that's fine by me.

Vipers (all varieties), Troopers, BATs, Crimson Guard, Python Patrol, Iron Grenadier, Eels...

I would buy the EFF out of this.  Also I agree get something Luke can Army Build!