UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MCU Centric releases

20 hours ago, nandoninny said:

curious when (if?) the minimates will be announced..........

some cool designs here i'd love to add to my collection

When it comes to minimates always go with (if?)

5 hours ago, MisterPL said:

LEGO minifigures have used cloth goods for decades. Maybe it's time for DST to look into using fabric where it makes sense.

Medicom also used 'cloth' which enhances the displayability ( is that a word?) but their playability/durability is limited .

Finishing out falcon and winter soldier really makes me want a Disney+ blind bag series. DST could cover so many characters and looks for all the shows slotted. A man can dream...

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MiniFiend UK said:

The cinema scene with the crowd roar gave me goosebumps even after all this time.

i teared up.  its an experience i knew i loved but didn't think i'd miss this much.  i'm trying to convince my wife black widow will be worth going back to the movies for.  if she doesn't agree i can sneak off one day during work since i work walking distance from a cinema.  :D

27 minutes ago, nandoninny said:

i teared up.  its an experience i knew i loved but didn't think i'd miss this much.  i'm trying to convince my wife black widow will be worth going back to the movies for.  if she doesn't agree i can sneak off one day during work since i work walking distance from a cinema.  :D

Tell Them your going for a covid swab test. Work will happily give you the time off to see Black widow a few times. :o)

3 hours ago, MiniFiend UK said:

Tell Them your going for a covid swab test. Work will happily give you the time off to see Black widow a few times. 🐵

ha! work isn't the problem.......

we're both vaccinated and i hear theaters are pretty empty so i feel ok going but i'm having trouble convincing the misses.  espcially since it will be a movie we could watch at home at the same time

Godzilla vs. Kong was my first visit to the cinemas since February 2020. The auditorium was spotless, to the point I almost missed sticky floors.

After watching the Marvel sizzle reel, I can't wait to go again. That's my church.