UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

This is something I have been working on four or five months ago.

Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry - the two most successful outlaws in the history of the West, and in all the bank and train robberies, they never shot anyone; this made our two Robin Hoods very popular with everyone but the railroads and banks...

635617897_TwoPrettyGoodBadMinimates.thumb.jpg.68a20b55e65aa5171827714b9f4e8430.jpg

Yes, some parts had to be custom-made and painted, but hey - it was better than nothing. Alias Smith and Jones was Glen A. Larson's first TV success in 1971 based on the runaway success of Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid in 1969. The series is also notable for Pete Duel's suicide on New Year's Eve that same year. After two years, it ended in January 1973 the same time Bonanza aired its final episode.

My Bonanza minimates - well, sadly I had to part with them and recycle most of the parts generally because of cost and price. The hats were made from the Tony Stark Cowboy Disguise headpiece and the Rick Grimes hat from said figure from The Walking Dead line. Still, with the only parts I have with me on hand, I was able to recreate the main characters from the show. I haven't got the horses yet, but I'm sure I can find some in this scale, so please leave your thoughts, I'd appreciate that.