UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Vinimates – 4" Vinyl Minimates

MisterPL

I saw in an email that ThinkGeek and GameStop have an exclusive metallic paint version of the Iron Giant with GID eyes.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

I saw in an email that ThinkGeek and GameStop have an exclusive metallic paint version of the Iron Giant with GID eyes.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm seeing a GameStop 'Birth by Sleep' Mickey KH Vinimate on USebay so if these become available online PLMK or I'll LYK :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, buttheadsmate said:

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm seeing a GameStop 'Birth by Sleep' Mickey KH Vinimate on USebay so if these become available online PLMK or I'll LYK :thumbsup:

Are you needing help tracking these down? Or are you good with your normal means?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No other Nick that I know of, but there are two Vinis of Zim coming out next. Hot Topic was interested. Not sure they were interested in Minimates, though. No plans as of yet. 

Not sure if everyone saw these:

DcR5gHyXkAUy1_I.jpg

Edited by DSTZach

31 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

No other Nick that I know of, but there are two Vinis of Zim coming out next. Hot Topic was interested. Not sure they were interested in Minimates, though. No plans as of yet. 

Not sure if everyone saw these:

DcR5gHyXkAUy1_I.jpg

Are these individually packed? Or is it a box set? I assume the former, since these were designed for TRU.

2 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Are these individually packed? Or is it a box set? I assume the former, since these were designed for TRU.

My retailer screen shows that they are individually packed. We are only selling them as a full set.

Thanks Luke. I was more curious for how to keep them with my Blackfire and Nibor.

On 5/2/2018 at 3:46 PM, Smashmaster12 said:

Invader Zim Vinimates are available now at Hot Topic:

https://www.hottopic.com/product/invader-zim-vinimates-gir-vinyl-figure/11313269.html#q=invader%2Bzim&start=2

@@DSTZach, we hadn't heard about this before, I don't think. Are we going to be seeing more Nick cartoons?

Crud, looks like I can't find one of them on the website anymore.  Going to have to go in to an actual store.