UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Vinimates – 4" Vinyl Minimates

MisterPL

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone having trouble finding the GameStop Exclusive Masked Battle-Damaged Predator, the sku # is 149804.  This never made it to the website for some reason, but GS employees can find which stores have stock by the sku #.

I also found the Slimed Peter Venkman GameStop Ex in store for $7.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Off the top of my head, recent released/announced exclusives, not sure if these are on MMDB yet.

DC

- Justice League Battle Damaged Batman (Walgreens)

- Blackest Night Batman (Walgreens)

Teen Titans Go! (Line is exclusive to TRU)

- Flashback Starfire (TRU NYCC 2017)

- Blackfire (DC Wave 1 TRU Ex)

- Nibor (DC Wave 2 TRU Ex)

Beetlejuice

- Wedding Tux Beetlejuice (ThinkGeek/GameStop Ex)

Nightmare Before Christmas

- GITD Zero (Hot Topic)

- GITD Pumpkin King Jack (Hot Topic)

- "Wicked Grin" Jack Skellington (Think geek/GameStop Ex)

Kingdom Hearts

(Not entirely sure at this time)

I had actually thought about PMing Ivan but then decided that asking for 'more' from the MMDB would be a tad ungrateful :blush: 

My thanks to yb of course but I'm also pleased with Ivan's response .

I'm doing my best to keep up with what is being released & I find it incredible that DST doesn't produce some sort of Vinimate checklist .....y'know a list that shows what people can buy .....& almost more importantly where to buy them .....Walgreens,Hot Topic,TRU et al.

Luke does his best to stock vinimates & I do my best to buy what he stocks but I constantly find vinimate stuff on ebay that I had little or no knowledge of . I'd also been hunting the two final GB Slimed figures ..........good job yb's posts are generally on my radar (see above October 26th) otherwise I'd still be looking .     

Thank you guys.

The other two GB slimed figures were cancelled due to very low orders.

There will be a grey Birth By Sleep Mickey Mouse at GameStop.

I think the Glow Cthulhu will be at Books A Million, and the Dark Cthulhu will be at ToysRUs.

I saw that Ivan was missing a Masked Battle-Damaged Predator that was a GameStop exclusive, I believe a rewards item. I have one I need to send him. Regular Masked Predator was a Loot Crate exclusive, if I recall correctly.

I will have to see how Funko Pops handles their official checklist, or if they have one. I have relied on Ivan as the definitive Minimates resource (although I also tried to maintain a guide on Minimates.com for a time), and I will admit that I was relieved to see Ivan documenting the Vinimates, but it is unfair for me to rely on him, as I'm know it's hard for him to keep track. Although he should also feel free to ask me at any time.

Edited by DSTZach

Masked BD Predator is now on its way thanks to Zach's info & ebay .   

Anybody that might not have known ,here's a tip when searching ebay for these critters........an ebay search for 'Vinimate'  shows a substantially different selection of items for sale than the search for 'Vinimates' .........strange but true!

• 3 weeks later...

I went a local ThinkGeek/GameStop combo store that had almost all toys on a fifty percent clearance. I found the new Beetlejuice tux vini and the wicked smile jack and they both had another clearance sticker with a lower base price. Jack ended up ringing up at $3 so I checked a Sally and Oogie Boogie and they both rang up at $4. I got all three for me and my toddler has been playing with them too!

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2017 at 6:36 PM, DSTZach said:

I think the Glow Cthulhu will be at Books A Million, and the Dark Cthulhu will be at ToysRUs.

Is the Glow Cthulhu confirmed for Books A Million? Anyone seen it?    I've seen the Dark Cthulhu TRU exclusive on eBay but not yet in stores.

Edited by JeffBohn
Can't spell Cthulhu.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, youbastards said:

I found the Dark Cthulhu at TRU today.  They had 2 of the exclusive and 2 of the standard Cthulhu.

I saw a case (6) at Madison on Thursday. They had 2 regular and 4 exclusives, so hopefully they will not be too hard to find for those that want them.