46 replies to this topic

#41 Phiz

Phiz

Mini-Mystery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:39 PM

Thanks so much for the codes. My niece just got a wii and is into all things Mario. I was able to pick up peach, daisy, and wario (already had Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser) for her to play with.

#42 dr baghead

dr baghead

Iím.... From Earth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

new series out, not a lot of new in it. Just Pink Yoshi (who I guess will have to do since I don’t think red is cannon anymore), Cheap Cheap, and Bullet Bill (who I *think* is new a single pack... I’ve had one for a while from a race track set, but I know  a gold one is in the 3 packs)... if you didn’t buy the 3 packs Hammer Bro is available as a solo now.

first digit underline: Bullet Bill

first digit double underline: Cheap Cheap

second digit: Mario (same old, meat and potatoes, plain jane, missionary style Mario not one of the countless powered up versions he could have been)

third digit: Bowser

forth digit: Pink Yoshi

fifth digit: Toad (original, I don’t know if blue/yellow Toad where released, but this is plan old red spot Toad)

sixth digit: Diddy Kong

seventh digit: Hammer Bro

I would still like to see Raccoon Mario/Fox Luigi, Takunki Mario/Kitsune Luigi, Silver Luigi, Ice Mario, Thwomp, Blooper and Goomba make their way into the blind bags since they have the molds and I’m not going to buy a $30 set of sticks and cogs for one figure. But, eh, my Yoshi set is complete and Bowser has a nice sized army, so if they stopped here I’d be good.

Posted Image
because variants are inevitable!

#43 JeffBohn

JeffBohn

Mini-Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:47 AM

I still haven't found series 3 with the pink Yoshi yet.

But here's what Series 4 is going to look like... Waluigi, Bowser Jr and Green Toad for new figures.

http://toynewsi.com/...71&itemid=22124

#44 Cappy

Cappy

Mini-Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

Hang in there, Jeff. I just found Series 3 this week, first time in my area. So they're coming out.

You were too busy buying stuff to get anything for free. -- bhm

#45 JeffBohn

JeffBohn

Mini-Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

Thanks for that Cappy, I had been getting a little worried, but found the third wave today!  Got the Bullet Bill, Pink Yoshi and the Cheep Cheep.

#46 Cappy

Cappy

Mini-Maniac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

Cheep Cheep was a little disappointing, what with the zero articulation. But I'm pretty happy to have found the series and dug out the characters I wanted. :)

You were too busy buying stuff to get anything for free. -- bhm

#47 JeffBohn

JeffBohn

Mini-Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:43 AM

Found a new 3 pack that I hadn't seen before today.  Luigi, Goomba and the mystery figure is a Shy Guy.  Nothing too exciting.

Also, all Mario sets are 50% off at the k'nex website.

Edited by JeffBohn, 06 May 2014 - 08:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users