UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Fightclub! ROUND 4 VOTING

ROUND 4: Sabertooth Vs Gambit!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see win?

• Sabretooth
    • Gambit

First rule about Minimate Fightclub....dont talk about Minimate Fightclub ;)

I have been hosting a minimate fightclub on my facebook page for a few weeks now, and i have decided to try and bring it here.

how does minimate fightclub work you ask? heres how!!

rules: i post a roster of 5 heroes and 5 villains (at the moment its JUST marvel), then you comment with your choice of 1 hero and 1 villain from the line up, after all the votes are in (voting will go on until there is enough to tally for a winner) the winning hero and villain will fight! well....ill post pics simulating the fight....but thats not it! i will only post 4 photos to start off the fight, after that i will open up a poll where you vote on either the hero or villain, the contestant with the most votes will win the fight!

A few final tid-bits:

(during fight)

1 vote= +20 points for choice and -5 points for the enemy (this is shown in the photos below)

if you have any questions feel free to comment or pm me with your question

i will be posting a comment soon with the rosters, i am choosing them at random using a dice (i have a system)

here are a few pics depicting how the fight scenes work

post-1784-1297654770_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297654794_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297654811_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297654829_thumb.jpg

Edited by robomate

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a fun idea, but why is Spidey getting his ass handed to him in every pic?

BS

i wanted to use a vanilla mate to get tossed around and spidey almost always fits that category, also i thought people would enjoy battle ravaged spidey getting a beat down :P

edit: here is the hero roster and villain roster

heroes:

silver surfer

bishop

thor

sue storm

villains:

shocker

toad

titanium man

nitro

abomination

post-1784-1297655684_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297655700_thumb.jpg

Edited by robomate

a few things i forgot to say in the intial post is:

1. when a player loses, they are replaced by a new member

2. i take requests (if possible) for new hero/villain additons

3. if all five members of one team win in a row or if one member of that team beats 3 enemies in a row than they will be replaced for the next round

ok maybe the rosters should be smaller :P anyway without further delay here are your picks!

Abomination VS Colossus!!! here are the 4 photos to start the fight and i will be opening the poll for people to vote on who they want to win. also i need ideas for the next addition to the rosters, any requests? :D

post-1784-1297716543_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297716558_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297716581_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297716591_thumb.jpg

ok maybe the rosters should be smaller :P anyway without further delay here are your picks!

Abomination VS Colossus!!! here are the 4 photos to start the fight and i will be opening the poll for people to vote on who they want to win. also i need ideas for the next addition to the rosters, any requests? :D

It would probably be good to narrow the roster down to 3 per team. Also, depending on how many of these you're planning on doing, you may want to establish a specific time frame for voting (for example, if you want to do it a couple times a week, give it a 48 hour deadline to get votes in from the time the roster is announced).

Just some thoughts B)

And my request for the next roster would be Scarlet Spider

QUOTE (Donny B @ Feb 14 2011, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It would probably be good to narrow the roster down to 3 per team. Also, depending on how many of these you're planning on doing, you may want to establish a specific time frame for voting (for example, if you want to do it a couple times a week, give it a 48 hour deadline to get votes in from the time the roster is announced).

Just some thoughts B)

And my request for the next roster would be Scarlet Spider

thanks for the advice and ya ive decided to slim down the roster, the change will take effect after a few rounds, also on the voting, im planning on doing this atleast 2-3 times a week so if people stay interested ill set up scheduled voting times.

(sorry for 3 posts in a row)

and voting is CLOSED!! here are the results

abomination- 1 vote = 20 points

colossus- 9 votes = 180 points

and here is the fight!

(the fastball special pic was supposed to be 60 points for colossus my bad)

post-1784-1297730977_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297730992_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297731009_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297731063_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297731079_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297731091_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297731223_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297731238_thumb.jpg

Edited by robomate

here are the new rosters!

heroes:

gambit

ironfist

scarlet spider

villains:

taskmaster

mystique

titanium man

(sorry the pics were taken hasitly so are a little blurry)

so get voting on who you want to see fight!! voting will go on from now to tomorrow morning (for me) or until enough votes have been tallied to have a clear winner

post-1784-1297742713_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1297742720_thumb.jpg

Edited by robomate