UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Femmes Fatales Minimates

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just mentioned the same thing in the MvC3 thread.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad. But, by the same logic, they also state that the Super Skrull reuses Mr. Fantastic (TRU6 version)'s big fist piece.

He did not have one.

Makes you wonder if there have been a lot of other things behind the scenes that we don't know about.

I wonder if it would be unlicensed characters like their Femme Fatales statues?

If it were unlicensed then they would have been referring to the Greek mythology Medusa, which doesn't seem right because Jean doesn't have snakes in her hair. This HAS to be the Marvel Medusa.

To mirror my sentiments from the MvC thread: If DST is indeed releasing Inhumans mates in the future, and assuming Femme Fatales in this context might be a DST Minimate "Women of Marvel"-type deal (which is my theory), there are two possibilities:

1. We might get two Medusas: an Inhumans version and a generic "Femme Fatales" version

2. However DST plans to release the Inhumans, Medusa won't be in that lineup (a good way to get more of the non-big-name Inhumans cast out there) and she'll be released as a Femme Fatale instead.

In any case, this is going to an embarrassing amount of fuss over a single line in a concept art sheet from a completely different license.

Edited by NorthRaider

I'm going to hope that it's option 2 since that would open up the Inhumans pack to being Triton, Gorgon, Karnak and Maximus. The latter I was worried would never squeeze in because he doesn't really have an exciting design. Not that I wouldn't mind more Inhumans but that would cover the big names. I always thought that an Inhumans set would be a con exclusive as well and at least 2 of those every year have to be X-themed.

I can't really see a way they could 'untool' the snakes from that hairpiece so I agree that it's the Marvel version. Either way I'm thrilled to see even the barest hint that any Inhumans could be coming this year...

If it was Inhumans Medusa wouldn't it say Marvel Femme Fatale and not DST Femme Fatale Or it may be some generic character or other license?

I'm going to hope that it's option 2 since that would open up the Inhumans pack to being Triton, Gorgon, Karnak and Maximus. The latter I was worried would never squeeze in because he doesn't really have an exciting design. Not that I wouldn't mind more Inhumans but that would cover the big names. I always thought that an Inhumans set would be a con exclusive as well and at least 2 of those every year have to be X-themed.

I can't really see a way they could 'untool' the snakes from that hairpiece so I agree that it's the Marvel version. Either way I'm thrilled to see even the barest hint that any Inhumans could be coming this year...

I don't think it's Marvel Medusa's hair cause it's just too darn short. Gotta be something new DST has yet to unveil.

To be fair it's prehensile hair. Maybe she also has the power to make it shorter? :P

Or maybe this was after that issue where Maximus cut it off?

Logically, I don't think it can be referring to anything other than what Punisher suggested... if it was for some women only Marvel boxset or something, surely they'd give it a different name to an already existing DST product/line (the statues)

I'mma gonna put money on there being a 'Women of Marvel'-type boxset that'll include something like: Madame Masque, She Hulk, Spider-Girl (the new one), and Medusa.

I think it'd be totally awesome... but I also think it'd be a hard sell to retailers. Here's hoping that they can pull it off, regardless of the lineup.

It does say "DST Femme Fatales" not "Marvel Femme Fatales"

It's probably some masterbation-bait snaked skinned/eyed nude chick with normal hair and legs to go with the goth school girl red ridding and silly design booty shorts pirate.

you know, like the Tarot set but unlicensed.

It does say "DST Femme Fatales" not "Marvel Femme Fatales"

It's probably some masterbation-bait snaked skinned/eyed nude chick with normal hair and legs to go with the goth school girl red ridding and silly design booty shorts pirate.

you know, like the Tarot set but unlicensed.

Totes true, but I don't think they could pull of masterbation-bate with a minimate body. But that's just me.

Speaking of, whatever happened to those Tarot minimates? They didn't come out did they? They're not still coming out, are they?

I'm not ready to rule out a unlicensed femme line like their statues. Medusa could 1) be re-imagined as something other than snake hair lady. That's what the statue like is all about after all. or 2) she could have an alt head/hair piece if she does have snake hair. Just saying, don't count it out just yet.

But a Women of Marvel set would be cool too I guess. New MJ? New Black Cat?! :woot: :blackcat: :woot:

Aside from Alice and Dawn I liked these.

I'll pre-order them like I did with Tarot, and be kinda sad when they don't generate enough pre-orders, like Tarot.

I'm most excited about Little Red Riding Hood though, it's a bad design but she'll make a good base for an Arkham City Harley