UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Venom

MiniFiend UK

It nebver entered my mind with the new Spidey story what would happen with the Venom Symboite. Well I found this online from the latest Spidey comic and it looks like Venom is getting a redesign or something.

Quick thought is I'm not that impressed it looks like a cross between Punisher and Black Tarantula.

post-179-1295452926_thumb.jpg

Yeah, Mac Gargan is Scorpion again and he lost the symbiote to the goverment.

The new host would be a known character, but i still have no idea who.

Whats your guesses?

Yeah, Mac Gargan is Scorpion again and he lost the symbiote to the goverment.

The new host would be a known character, but i still have no idea who.

Whats your guesses?

Flash Thompson.

Also, the new series is by Rick Remender and Tony Moore, the awesome team behind FrankenCastle. I'm 100% on board just because of that. Hopefully the series is worth it.

When they call themselves "The House of Ideas" I think they are being sarcastic.

Line of the day!

I like the outfit, but I don't like it being Venom. He looks more like a Marvel Noir Deadpool with wrong colors. Venom isn't a higly trainer killer dude with guns, but a bloodthirsty, tongue wagging blob of ultra strong alien goo. Maybe they forgot about that...

Also, the new series is by Rick Remender and Tony Moore, the awesome team behind FrankenCastle. I'm 100% on board just because of that. Hopefully the series is worth it.

I'm willing to give this a shot because it's by Remender & Moore, but it's feeling a lot like "Deadpool in alien goo"...

I loved venom back in the day. This is ridiculous. How do you control a bloodthirsty alien??

Hmmm, i think this is the same as the Toxin symbiote

If the person has alot of anger and rage bottled up inside it becomes like the Eddy Brock Venom, but if it just likes to kill it would turn out like Mac Gargan's Venom or Carnage.

In a way it would turn you in the person you really are or like to be, like Pat Mulligan's feelings of justice and later on Eddy Brock's feelings of doing good

So for this Venom in theory, should be a man who knows justice and authority....

At least that are my thoughts about it

Threaten to ring his Mother(ship)!

bah ha ha - i'll pay that!

. . . At least that are my thoughts about it

Yeah - i'd buy that. It never manifested teeth and smile when Peter wore it . . . so this theory makes sense.

Edited by Nessex

Confirmation: According to a Newsarama interview with Rick Remender its

Flash Thompson by accident

, a reoccuring character to the Spider-Man series who is a Iraq veteran which confirms my theorie about the feeling of justice

Here's the link btw

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/marvel-nex...nom-110128.html