Photo

Why the hell didn't anyone tell me about these?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mamba

Mamba

Mini-Addicted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:44 AM

While these aren't necessarily block figures, they are about minimate sized, I believe.

http://www.figures.c...show_article=34

I had never heard of these until now, and they're so cool. The Pepsi can with the hidden plane is the coolest.

#2 karamazov80

karamazov80

The Enemy

• MMC
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,931 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:12 AM

Surprised I don't remember those. I do remember a line of small military figures that came with a child-scale gun/cantina/etc. that would transform into little bases.

#3 NorthRaider

NorthRaider

I Missed The Kangpocalypse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,256 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:17 AM

I'm actually sort of wishing Minimates had their own little environments like these now. These sorta remind me of Polly Pocket, or the sort of fully-stocked mini-playsets you'd get out of gashapon machines.
Posted Image
*But really I'm for anything that'll help Chuck see clearer and diversify the line even more, so that everyone will be happy. Also, I still want Inhumans even though DST said that might take take a while. Also also, I really do not understand DC's decision-making process sometimes. Also also also, the Book of Minimates needs to become a real thing. Also also also also, I'm still looking for Femme Fatales Minimates.

#4 Nessex

Nessex

Aaaaand Kang beat Toad. Crushed :(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,083 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (NorthRaider @ Aug 6 2010, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm actually sort of wishing Minimates had their own little environments like these now. These sorta remind me of Polly Pocket, or the sort of fully-stocked mini-playsets you'd get out of gashapon machines.

Polly Pocket, eh? I was more of a Mighty Max kid myself. No Judgement! tongue.gif

Current Top 10 Wish List: Spiral; GSXM Sunfire; GSXM Banshee; Pyro; 616 Blob; Stryfe; Toad; Forge; Destiny; & Deathbird . . . & GIDEON!!!
MMMV-CW-Gideon.jpg
Haves/Wants UPDATED August 7th, 2014 (REALLY want a White Funko Pop Phoenix)

#5 NorthRaider

NorthRaider

I Missed The Kangpocalypse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,256 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (Nessex @ Aug 6 2010, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Polly Pocket, eh? I was more of a Mighty Max kid myself. No Judgement! tongue.gif

Only frame of reference, remember? tongue.gif
Posted Image
*But really I'm for anything that'll help Chuck see clearer and diversify the line even more, so that everyone will be happy. Also, I still want Inhumans even though DST said that might take take a while. Also also, I really do not understand DC's decision-making process sometimes. Also also also, the Book of Minimates needs to become a real thing. Also also also also, I'm still looking for Femme Fatales Minimates.

#6 Nessex

Nessex

Aaaaand Kang beat Toad. Crushed :(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,083 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (NorthRaider @ Aug 6 2010, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Nessex @ Aug 6 2010, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only frame of reference, remember? tongue.gif

Bah ha ha. You got me!
Something about the Guy Fawkes mask always makes me think of a dude.
If it's any consolation - i got picked for a girl on here at one stage. wink.gif

Current Top 10 Wish List: Spiral; GSXM Sunfire; GSXM Banshee; Pyro; 616 Blob; Stryfe; Toad; Forge; Destiny; & Deathbird . . . & GIDEON!!!
MMMV-CW-Gideon.jpg
Haves/Wants UPDATED August 7th, 2014 (REALLY want a White Funko Pop Phoenix)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users