UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Decal/Sticker Kit Released!

aliens-1.jpg

The Aliens Decal/Sticker kit will allow you to create your own extraterrestrial encounter with 10 brand new characters! This kit is a mix of aliens who are invading Earth, and the unfortunate people who have gotten in their way. You won't have to worry about hunting for parts, as this pack can be mostly completed by using Minimate sets that I currently have available: The Hulk Movie Minimates.

This is the first kit that I will be offering as both a decal kit and a sticker kit. The stickers are high quality polyester film that are very different from any stickers you might have tried in the past. They are thin, and the colors are very bright. The drawbacks are that you have to apply them correctly the first time (with decals you have some wiggle room), and they are glossier than minimate plastic. This glossy finish can be eliminated by spraying your custom with clear matte/dull acrylic paint.

Soon I will be offering my past decal kits in a sticker variety, and eventually I will be selling this sticker paper in the store for you to print out your own decals, or the decals from the Factory.

Also this kit looks good with the Alien Ship background in my new Industrial Diorama:

aliens.jpg

Here are your four buying options:

Aliens Decal Kit

Aliens Decal Kit Combo

Aliens Sticker Kit

Aliens Sticker Kit Combo

I hope you like it! :)

luke those aliens are sweet just put my order in at your store cant wait to add them to my collection!!!

Would "alien autopsy" alien have been too gruesome, Luke? :D

Damn, that's a good idea! I will make one and post it as a free decal at the Factory. Actually, I will make two - one for each color alien. :)

And with some creative cutting, can you get a different 'Hungry, Hungry Cop' out of that Bruce Banner shirt decal?

I would suggest laying down the full Hungry Hungry Cop chest decal down first, and then cut out the chest on the sticker version of the "alien probe victim" and lay that jacket on top. I don't think it would work with the decal version, as the decals can get really fragile once you start cutting them into smaller pieces.