• black tarantula
    • black lash
    • blizzard
    • lightmaster
    • willo wisp
    • tigra
    • kaine
    • looter

Very much, thank you!! I hope I can find the pieces relatively easily/cheaply. I wouldn't wanna spend too much making it only to have DST put out an official one later... :lol:

i know what ya mean! :D i still hope we see a spiral/mojo set so spidey can get his arms back

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

:P so my headsman, paladin, avalanche and mr. fear are all on hold (might try and finish 2 of em tonight) for a while. anyway for some reason deviant art doesnt like my computor and wont let me post so ive decidced to post a few of my sketches here, id like some feedback (i realize im not the best artist) more on the character design than the actualy drawing.

so here is the first of many (ill explain the story in a little while) Ironfist Streetfighter Supreme

p.s. this is part of a universe im creating and i may end up making mates from it

post-1784-1297198700_thumb.png

Edited by robomate

• 2 weeks later...

im STILL working on Mr. fear, Headsman and Paladin but for now heres something new, The Punisher!

EDIT: Guess who i finished?! the 2nd picture is a teaser image ;)

post-1784-1298358502_thumb.jpg

post-1784-1298369627_thumb.jpg

Edited by robomate

Very well done! I remember that I wanted to do a custom of him some time back and was aiming to use the Radioactive Man parts. Anyway, I really like how you did this hovering shield! What did you use for the loincloth thingy?

thanks for the feedback! :biggrin: the loin cloth is from menance and the cowl is from moonknight

now here is a new WIP because someone said Punisher & Morbius 2 pack and i just couldnt live without it!

so here he is, and if anyone can provide me with a decal for his face ill be extremley happy :lol:

post-1784-1298451075_thumb.jpg

so... cool

They really should give us an updated Luke Cage in some capacity, if one doesn't soon... I'm making that. Is the chest a decal, or is there an actual African American chest piece like that?

Love Morbius too, another must make eventually... shirley

Dude! I love your updated brotherhood. That smug face you've put on quicksilver is great. I love the new scarlet witch too.

Who's faces are they? Wanda's is an especially huge improvement.

Love your blob too, man.

its 'The Cage' Spock.

lovely stuff my man, as soon as I saw these I bought up an AoA Rogue on eBay.

your stuff is always really well thought out, and that X-villains shot is so jealousy invoking.

EDIT - this hairpiece, sprayed white, looks perfect on Quicksilver, honest

Edited by bobafett

its 'The Cage' Spock.

lovely stuff my mad, as soon as I saw these I bought up an AoA Rogue on eBay.

your stuff is always really well thought out, and that X-villains shot is so jealousy invoking.

EDIT - this hairpiece, sprayed white, looks perfect on Quicksilver, honest

thanks for the complements guys! im gonna get to work on that hairpeice for quicksilver.

i just painted the hair and ill post a pic of it in the morning ;)

im gonna open a new poll to decide on who i do next (ill end up doing them all eventually) and if anyone has any suggestions (im only doing marvel characters that wont be made for another few years and that were introduced in the silver age) feel free to speak up :D