UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bob's Customs - Assassin's Creed II Ezio, p.29

I must say that I'm not totally convinced myself either. I'm actually all set with that perfect Deadpool from wave28 and no DP 'mate since then really impressed me that much. The new box is kind of funny and I like the idea and will probably buy it, though.

As for MG-Pool, yes, that would have been great and sick and fantastic! smile.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...

Here's the last of the Furious Basterds! Here's

Cable

Fury remarks:

'I don't know much about that lad born as Nathan Christopher Charles Summers, but I know enough to rely on him. He knows a lot about weapons and a lot of weapons is what he carries around. Besides guns and revolvers he got a left arm made out of unbreakable metal. I'm neither a physicist nor a doctor, but as far as I see it, that artificial arm is no armour, it's something like a prosthesis. Nobody knows how it works, but it does. Same for his glass eye, providing him enhanced eyesight. He says something about coming from the 20th century and some fellow called Nikola Tesla built those gadgets for him. But there is no such man known in the scientific community. I don't know what those 'visions' of him might be, but you can count on him when it comes to hunting vampires, so I don't ask questions which answers might scare the blazes out of people. And as long as nobody thinks of himself being some kind of a mythical God, I can live with that.'

Cable was fun to create! Initially I didn't planned to do a FB version of him, but after painting Iron Man, I really wanted to do another character using some wheatered metallic parts. After playing around with some pieces, I created his arm and I loved it. After that everythink was pretty easy. I wanted him to look a little like a Cowboy with a truckload of weapons and some badass equippment. That's it.

The recipe: I used a decal for his face, since I'm not the biggest fan of the Cable design we got. Most parts are from the $-trilogy box sets and I added Deadpools soulder-belt-thingy. His arm consits of an Endoskelleton hand, parts of Mark I movie Iron man and a shoulder-pad-thingy from Classic Iron Man. And a lot of weapons, including that gun from Terminator.

FB-Cable01.jpg Cable.jpg

"Bloodsucker, if you're looking for trouble, I'll accommodate you." (Cable)

Wow man just wow.....You have motivated me to buy up all mini packs I see on clearance to see which ones have custom potential....

• 3 weeks later...

Anyway, while I'm not Canadian familiar with this guy, my Birthday Elephant Child had him on his wish list, so here's

Captain Canuck

I had to look him up and I figured out he's usually wearing a very iconic costume: white, red, maple-leaf-themed. That was rather easy. But there's also a pretty popular web-series in which he's wearing a much fancier, up-to-date costume with a little armor here and there. So I tried to customize this one, too. I'm pretty satisfied with it. But as I said, I'm not the expert.

The classic costume recipe: repainted X-Men First Class Angel mask, repainted Champions Angel body (with sphere symbol removed) plus some old school gloves and boots.

The modern costume recipe: WW2 Captain America helmet, repainted Mephisto body and a modified and repainted Spartan chest armor.

Canuck-OldSchool.jpgCanuck-Modern.jpg

It has been awhile! Sure you been busy though.

Both of these guys look very nice. I have most of the original Captain Canuck comics (the best ones feature work by George Freeman), so I have a fondness for him as well. Incidentally, I used the same "remove Angel's halo" trick when I made Changeling of the New Teen Titans.

• 1 month later...

I guess it won't take too long untill we'll see Marvel Noir Minimates. I actually hope we do, because they have pretty original designs. Until then, here's

Deadpool Pulp

I came across that guy when this new series was announced, but never ever read it. I started working on that custom shortly after, but never finished it. I don't know why. But now I did and here he is:

The recipe: Avengers Wasp chest piece, Iron Fist bandana, WW2 Cap belt. Everything else is sculpted or made with sheet plastic.

14571158267_e67345b4e6_o.jpg14757599245_3d19c567ef_o.jpg

14777475823_da319097f4_o.jpg14570964818_f9588a93fd_o.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As you guys probably know, I'm not that much into video games. But I do play a few. And I really enjoyed this on. So here is - I guess - one of the first takes on

Assassin's Creed II: Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I really liked the vibe of that game and traveling through 15th century Tuscany was a blast. It's pretty accurate for a game like this. As far as I can tell. And I can tell a little, because I was just there. Oh, and Ezio did visit Firenze, too. He liked it.

The recipe: Modified Moon Knight hood, modified Magik shoulder piece, modified Psylocke sash, modified Cable boots, modified BttF "Eastwood" Marty poncho, shirt/skirt, belt with pouch, shoulder strap are all made from scratch. Head?

15479546668_31d0c554fb_o.jpg15479740237_7ffc07e4b3_o.jpg

15479547058_c7abf5149d_o.jpg15665714795_bd114c3e9b_o.jpg