UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bob's Customs - Assassin's Creed II Ezio, p.29

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the long-haired version. Maybe it's only us Canadians that will notice, but from my memory, doesn't Casey Jones carry a goalie stick?

You are right. Besides the regular one he carries a goalie stick, too. And some cricket bats, too. But doing all of these was a little too much and they wouldn't fit into the bag, though.

"The class is pain 101. Your instructor is Casey Jones" Outstanding work sir.

on another note "Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!" biggrin.png

Great stuff! Big Casey Jones fan... I really dig the action shots and blood splatters. The camera angles remind me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.........

Thanks a lot Nervous! Those actions shots are something I really started to love for quite some time now. Taking those pics is a huge part of the whole customizing fun for me right now.

Awesome! Long time TMNT fan, here. I had to do this to your picture!

Casey-FightBW.jpg

That is really cool! I totally forgot to sneak in his battle cry, although I named the teaser pic goongala.jpg.

From the upcoming Arkham Origins game here's

Deathstroke

I came across some of the early pics of him a few weeks ago. I always loved the way Rocksteady Games redisigned the DC characters and the upcoming Deathstroke design seems to be no different. In case you're late to the party, here are some images. I really, really like the dirty, battle damaged look of his armor. Reminds me a little of Boba Fett. Anyway, I really felt that he'd work great as a Minimate. So I thought about what would be needed and came up with some parts that work really nice, I think.

The recipe: His helmet is sculpted on a regular head. The bandana thingies on the back of his head (I have no idea how those are called) are a modified Iron Fist sash. His chest armor is sculpted the shoulder armor is a modified Skadi shoulder piece. His arms belong to MAX Law Enforcer. The shoulder belt including the pockets is made with plastic sheet and some apoxie sculpt. The upper parts of his legs come from a Hammer Drone with pockets sculpted on them. The lower parts/feet come from IM2 War Machine. I added here and there some scratches, bullet holes and other stuff and tried to mimic a used and well-worn look with some metallic paint.

You can view more pics on my flickr page.

Deathstroke-Front1.jpgDeathstroke-Front2.jpg

8746965425_86fe856f11_z.jpgDeathstroke-Frames.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Due to recent events, and this teaser, let me just put this here and not talk about it.

Cap-Pool and Marvel-Girl-Pool

Cap-Pool recipe: WW2 Captain America shoulder piece and belt, Bucky boots, some recolored parts and Rick Grimes' bag loaded with weapons.
Marvel-Girl-Pool recipe: heavily modified Hawkeye mask, Rachel Grey skirt, Deadpool shoulder holster and lots of fun.

Cap-Pool.jpgMarvel-Girl-Pool-01.jpg
Marvel-Girl-Pool-02.jpgMarvel-Girl-Pool-03.jpg