UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Detailed pics of the Avengers boxed set.

MINI_MYTE

Here are some detailed pics of DST's latest Marvel Minimates offering... The Avengers boxed set.

(click thumbnails for larger pics)

Box Front

th_packfront.jpg

Box Back

th_packback.jpg

Tray

th_tray.jpg

Ant-Man

th_antmanfront.jpgth_antmanback.jpgth_antmanside.jpg

Giant Man

th_giantmanfront.jpgth_giantmanback.jpg

Wasp 1

th_wasp1front.jpgth_wasp1back.jpg

Wasp 2 & Wasp 3

th_wasp2front.jpgth_wasp3front.jpgth_wasp3back.jpg

Hulk

th_hulkfront.jpgth_hulkback.jpg

Gold Armor Iron Man

th_IMfront.jpgth_IMback.jpgth_IMhammer.jpg

Slugging it out!!!

th_fight.jpg

Notes of interest:

• Hulk comes with a second set of normal green minimate feet.
  • Wasp comes with a second set of red hands
  • Iron man comes with a set of flesh arms.
  • Hank Pym's hairpiece is a reused classic Starbuck's. Odd choice.
Edited by MINI_MYTE

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you much, MINI_MYTE. While I don't think it's fair just how much people expect you to upload pics as soon as Minimates are released, your offerings are always appreciated, and I do look forward to your unique brand of visual aides. :)

Holy crap... next pay day, I soooo need to find these! They are all awesome. I'm definitly displaying Ant Man untill I can get a 2nd to use as Giant Man, and I will also be showing Wasp in her more modern costume with no mask and hair, and those wings are sweet! Thank you Mini Myte :D

BS

Wow, those are awsome! I guess i owe you some credit, Mini_MYTE; over on my "Minimate Countdown" thread, i said yeah right to anyone having pics so soon. well, here they are. :)

The st looks amazing, andi love the accessories we didn't know we were getting, like wasp 2 or Hank's hair. What's under Tony's armor though? He comes with fleshie arms, so there must be something.

EDIT: Anyone notice how Hulk didn't make the cut on the back of the box, but almost ALL of the other costumes did? That's so awsomely funny!

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I also dig the "old school, Marvel Masterpieces" vibe to the box, but think it's a shame that we can't get a re-enactment of the first issue cover. I guess it would look awkward with those 4 in those classic poses, but a really small version of Ant Man and Wasp. . .and with a cartoony Thor and Loki. But still, I think the Giant Size X-Men box was a really terrific idea. If I had one, I would definitely have it on display somewhere.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AVENGERS-1-Beautiful-b...bayphotohosting

http://www.minimatescentral.com/GiantSizedX-MenSet.htm

thanks for the picts. whiles this set looks cool I only really want wasp everyone else is cool but does not grab me. I think it is really awesome that is comes with SO many pieces. WOW! I hope everyone else enjoys the set.

Edited by maxcarnage

I can't wait for my sets to come in from good ol' BBTS.

Man, these look fantastic. Getting Ant/Giant Man and Wasp is like finally getting Thor or Dr. Strange.

Especially neat that we get 3 different Wasp heads, the flesh arms for Tony Stark (go look at the comics of him in that suit back then... he was wearing the chest peice and no arms alot when he'd charge his armor), and the great new details on the golden suit itself. Rivets on the arms and extra bracers on the wrists are nifty keen.

Edited by Mystery Man