UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke314pi's Customs (New customs October 5th)

For some reason I am wide awake in the middle of the night, so I might as well post some new customs! These are still cell phone pictures, but my camera is finally back in the mail again, so normal pictures will resume shortly.

Leeloo

DVC00057.jpg

The first figure in my next set of Fifth Element customs. Here is the first set if you missed them in the CustomCon thread. Her bangs are sculpted on top of Sand Saref's hair, and her outfit is made from cutting thin strips of sticker paper and... um... wrapping it all over her body. :whistling:

X-Man

DVC00007-1.jpg

My gift to my MMV Secret Santa this year! Decals for his face and chest, with hair re-sculpted on top of Starbuck's hair.

And a few commissions:

Justice Lords Batman

DVC00012.jpg

Justice Lords Wonder Woman

DVC00039.jpg

Justice Lords Green Lantern

DVC00030.jpg

Justice Lords Martian Manhunter

DVC00020.jpg

Justice Lords Hawkgirl

DVC00046.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love love LOVE your Justice Lords Manhunter & Hawk Girl. They look awesome!

And that X-Man just makes me weep! A+ Luke :highfive2:

EDIT: Hey Luke, do you have any high-res images of your Nimrod custom?

Edited by Nessex

Nice work Luke! I actually had started a Nate Grey 2+ yrs ago then never finished now that I'm retired from customizing lol. You did a great job on the decals. I really like the Justice Lords.

Is Leeloo anatomically correct underneath that chest bandage :whistling: ?

thats only for luke to know ;)

great batch as always! im really in love with your justice lords! i dont see it as a sad reminder i see it as hope for the future :D

Thanks guys! :)

Hey Luke, do you have any high-res images of your Nimrod custom?

Not at the moment, but in a few days I will have my camera again and I will take a new picture of him.

I must admit I considered it, but no, she is missing certain parts there. :lol:

• 1 month later...

New Customs!

Mastermind (60’s)

mastermind.jpg

Decal for face, shoulder cloak cut from Old Man Logan, string in front made from thin black wire.

Lady Jaye (G.I. Joe cartoon version)

ladyjaye.jpg

Decals for face and chest, hair from Nina Myers with some additional sculpting, gun combined from a

minimate gun and a lego spear.

After eclipse showed off the Harry Potter customs he made from my decals, it inspired me to finish

mine. :)

You have already seen Harry and Voldemort before. Here is Harry with Ron and Hermione:

harrypotter.jpg

Decals for face and chest, cloaks from The Spirit with sculpting on collar, and sculpted sleeves. Ron’s hair

is also from Nina Myers, except with material removed instead of added. Hermione’s hair is from Sand

Saref with additional sculpting in front. The wands are cut from lego antennas.

Mad Eye Moody

moody.jpg

Decals for face and chest, hair from Sand Saref, coat is from BTTF 3 Biff with some parts removed, and

his staff is a lego antenna with sculpting on top.

I have an extra Harry Potter up for auction, and also extra customs of Stan Lee, Mad Thinker, and

Crossbones. You can see them all here.

New customizing contest starting in the next two weeks!

PLEASE make sure you share that Lady Jaye decal (and any other Joe decals you might have) in your next round of Factory decal updates! I've been working on Joe 'mates of late (I think I've just about tapped out the DC Universe :D ) and could certainly use the help.

Oh, and you can share the Harry Potter ones too :lol: Actually, my wife is doing a project this year where she tries to do a new thing each day (and blogs about it) and one of the things she's going to do is make a Minimate custom using your Harry Potter template. I know she'd love Hermonie as well... though probably not Ron. Does anyone want Ron?

And great customs as always. Is it me, or does the head on Mastermind look abnormally large? Must be a trick of the camera.

Thanks guys! :)

PLEASE make sure you share that Lady Jaye decal (and any other Joe decals you might have) in your next round of Factory decal updates! I've been working on Joe 'mates of late (I think I've just about tapped out the DC Universe :D ) and could certainly use the help.

Oh, and you can share the Harry Potter ones too :lol: Actually, my wife is doing a project this year where she tries to do a new thing each day (and blogs about it) and one of the things she's going to do is make a Minimate custom using your Harry Potter template. I know she'd love Hermonie as well... though probably not Ron. Does anyone want Ron?

I will definitely add Lady Jaye and Hermione to my decals page the next time I update it. I think all of the other Harry Potter characters are there right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Time for some new customs!

Age of Apocalypse Havok

aoa_havok.jpg

This was a pretty quick custom. I took the AoA Cyclops, repainted his chest strap, gave him new arms, a face decal, and a new hair piece. I have been planning on making him for myself since last October. You might remember me mentioning him in my

, along with AoA Jubilee, whom I am still working on.

Resident Evil 5: Heroes

RE5.jpg

Clockwise from front they are Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, Joshua Stone, and Jill Valentine, all in their BSAA outfits. The newly sculpted parts are Jill's hat, Joshua's chest pouches, and Chris and Joshua's knee pads. Everything else is decals and repainted parts. This was a commission set, and I have packaging in the works, which should be ready in a week or so. And as the title suggests, there will also be a Resident Evil 5: Villains set. :)