UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Week 2008 Contest

Shanester

Diamond Select Toys & Minimates Multiverse have teamed up to bring you the latest Marvel Minimates lineup, but with a twist. Below you will see the first Clue regarding this lineup, with three more Clues to follow later in the week. Think you can piece it together? Send your guesses for this wave to contests@diamondselecttoys.com with Marvel Minimates Series 26 in the title and you could win your own Hulk Movie or Iron Man Movie Minimates sets! Here's how it works...

1. Review the clues each day and revise your guesses for the Series 26 lineup. Your guess should include seven Minimates (one is reused for the variant two-pack). A sample guess would look like this:

Wolverine & Spider-Man

Iron Man & Thing

Ms Marvel & Captain America

Classic Ms Marvel (variant)

2. You will receive 10 points for each correctly guessed character regardless of which slot they have been included in - EXCEPT - for the variant which is guessed separately.

3. Send your guesses to contests@diamondselecttoys.com and be sure to mark the subject line as "Marvel Minimates Series 26." You can enter once for each day's clue, up to a maximum of four times total. Please note that by entering this contest you will be added to our E-Spectrum mailing list unless you specifically request NOT to be included along with your entry. This will have no bearing on the results.

4. 15 winners from Minimates Multiverse will be selected and will receive Iron Man Minimate sets or Hulk Minimates sets. You may request one prize or the other along with your entries, but we cannot guarantee everyone will get exactly what they want.

5. Don't forget to visit www.diamondselecttoys.com and www.artasylum.com for the latest Marvel Select and Marvel Minimates news!

CLUE 1 is posted HERE.

Remember, TheFwoosh.net has clues for Wave 25 HERE

post-2-1225126169_thumb.jpg

post-2-1225126183_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you figure that you get points for each time that a correct character is submitted, or do you only get points only once for a given correct character?

So, say that you predict one of the characters is Spiderman (not a leap to guess that he will be a part of both waves). If you guess Spiderman every day for wave 26 (4 total days), and you are right, do you get 40 points, or only 10? If you only get the points once, then it would be most rational to submit a different set of 7 characters each day.

You can enter once for each day's clue, up to a maximum of four times total.

I don't see, that this is clearly answered before: I'm allowed to enter once a day, four times as a maximum. If this is a contest during a whole week - which means 7 days - it'd be stupid to enter in the first three days, right? (Of course I entered yesterday!) Or does the whole contest last only 4 days?

I am confused.

You can enter once for each day's clue, up to a maximum of four times total.

I don't see, that this is clearly answered before: I'm allowed to enter once a day, four times as a maximum. If this is a contest during a whole week - which means 7 days - it'd be stupid to enter in the first three days, right? (Of course I entered yesterday!) Or does the whole contest last only 4 days?

I am confused.

The contest only lasts for 4 days. You can send a new entry in each day of the contest. On the 5th day, I believe, the waves will be revealed.

• 2 weeks later...
So really though, does anyone (Shanester?) know if our stuff has shipped out yet?

I believe Prizes and shipping etc are all done at DST's end on this contest, if you are concerned then I'd drop DST an email on the same address that you entered the contest.

If you don't hear back in a week or so ( DST sometimes takes a while to read emails) then let someone here know and I suspect they will be happy to chase it for you.

T.

So really though, does anyone (Shanester?) know if our stuff has shipped out yet?

I believe Prizes and shipping etc are all done at DST's end on this contest, if you are concerned then I'd drop DST an email on the same address that you entered the contest.

If you don't hear back in a week or so ( DST sometimes takes a while to read emails) then let someone here know and I suspect they will be happy to chase it for you.

T.

i e-mailed them on thursday, and i got this messgae:

"We're getting prizes shipped out as we speak. We just had to wait for some additional items from our warehouse. If you haven't received your prize by the end of next week, please drop me a line and I can check on it for you. Thanks,

Matt"

T.

i e-mailed them on thursday, and i got this messgae:

"We're getting prizes shipped out as we speak. We just had to wait for some additional items from our warehouse. If you haven't received your prize by the end of next week, please drop me a line and I can check on it for you. Thanks,

Matt"

Okay then, that'll work! The wait is killing me! :D