UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Customizers custom toys (w/swivel biceps)

Id like to thank Antacost for the inspiration. Long ago he created a Green Arrow custom figure that boasted one swivel bicep. That figure kept me from walking away from 'Mates. Ive *always* liked the idea of mini figures but only if they had the level of poseability that id come to expect being spoiled by GI Joes in the 1980's. Im sure im not the only one. Thanks again Antacost :)

I think ill modify a few to make them represent different fighting organizations.

Edited by Customizer

i think the hips are kinda like a 3ince mate, right?

cause the only things that make them greater than the normals are their height and the great movements they can make.

i know u tryed something like this last year on some pairs of grey hulk hips and legs, right?

cause u traded them to me for those heroclix :lol:

• 4 months later...
No magnets (although that would have been an option..). I just modified the belt so that it could fit on a minimate waist and then made a master mold and casted a copy of the original. Here it is off of the body :)

100_4516.jpg

if i may ask sir.... whats the materials to use? and also do you think i can make a casted semi clear stelath ironman with it?