UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, sir, are a total design wiz. If every fictional character ever made would have a Minimate version, you should design every single one of 'em :)

Ever tried doing Tekken characters? A lot of 'em would look fantastic as mates, I just can't think of any great specific ones right now...

Thanks, NorthRaider! Maybe one day DST will come calling and I'll never have to hear the flight attendant call button again. :tongue: I'll have to look at some Tekken characters sometime. Most fighting games make for cool designs. I have mostly played Dead or Alive and Soul Calibur. I never even finished all of the Soul Calibur cast.

Hercules:

post-2001-1228009395_thumb.jpg

Beast (Morrison era):

post-2001-1228020573_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski

Ok last one for this weekend. Rogue in her Savage Land outfit:

post-2001-1228105856_thumb.jpg

X-Lady count so far-

Jean/Phoenix: 2 (3 if you count Goblin Queen)

Polaris: 1

Storm: 8

Kitty: 1

Rogue: 4

Rachel: 2

Psylocke: 4

Dazzler: 2

Jubilee, Marrow, Cecelia, Husk, Stacy X, Lifeguard, Pixie, Emma, Sage - 0

Part of the reason I haven't done Emma, is that I was very happy with the second version that was released. All it really needed was a cape and it would have been perfect! I suppose I could do a Morrison-era version of her.

Here's Mr. Sinister (I confess, that I've never liked this character but I know a lot of people do so...)

post-2001-1228187154_thumb.jpg

Part of the reason I haven't done Emma, is that I was very happy with the second version that was released. All it really needed was a cape and it would have been perfect! I suppose I could do a Morrison-era version of her.

Here's Mr. Sinister (I confess, that I've never liked this character but I know a lot of people do so...)

post-2001-1228187154_thumb.jpg

Dude... Nice. Are you familiar with Ultimate X-Men? I'll tell you now, if you had read Ultimate X-Men Volume 9: The Tempest, you would be a fan of Sinister. This guy is BADASS! Ultimate Sinister has the ability to mentally paralyze people, can't be detected AT ALL, serves someone named Apocalypse and you don't know if Apocalypse exists or not (until the end and even then, not really. The truth is only truly revealed in Volume 18), he's immune to Xavier, AND he found the ultimate way to defeat Xavier. This guy is a better villain than any of them as he's ruthless. For example, he sneaks up on Xavier while Xavier is watching the security tapes and he takes the wheelchair out of the room and here's the next moments of mayhem:

Professor X: Where are you taking me?

Sinister: To the one enemy of the great Charles Xavier...

Sinister: Stairs.

and he pushes Xavier DOWN THE FREAKING STAIRS! He seriously pushed him down the stairs! This is awesome beyond belief and possibly the greatest example of UXM's dark humor (another example is when Sabertooth tries to drown Wolverine in Volume 2, and Wolverine retaliates by slicing him in the Family Jewels, rather hilariously.)

Now that is the Emma 've always dreamed of!! thanks a bunch for taken my request into consideration; she looks great, as all of yours do. :)

And i would have a lot of fun with the diamond design, if that was the actually minimate w/o the white paint. Hmm...a clear minimate that is colored (like the SDCC ones) to look like a diamond. I like. ;)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Dude... Nice. Are you familiar with Ultimate X-Men? I'll tell you now, if you had read Ultimate X-Men Volume 9: The Tempest, you would be a fan of Sinister. This guy is BADASS! Ultimate Sinister has the ability to mentally paralyze people, can't be detected AT ALL, serves someone named Apocalypse and you don't know if Apocalypse exists or not (until the end and even then, not really. The truth is only truly revealed in Volume 18), he's immune to Xavier, AND he found the ultimate way to defeat Xavier. This guy is a better villain than any of them as he's ruthless.

Wow, really? I hate Ultimate Sinister, because he's just a stuttering gang-banger.

To each his own, I guess... :huh:

Here is an attempt at Flash Gordon, I tried to go more with the old filmation cartoon instead of the movie version and kept it simple.

post-2001-1215550016_thumb.jpg

I was happy with the way Jean turned out. Yet another Jim Lee era costume.

post-2001-1215550161_thumb.jpg

Oh JOY!

I would definitely buy a Jim Lee era Jean Grey-Summers!

That's Hot!

Ok last one for this weekend. Rogue in her Savage Land outfit:

post-2001-1228105856_thumb.jpg

X-Lady count so far-

Jean/Phoenix: 2 (3 if you count Goblin Queen)

Polaris: 1

Storm: 8

Kitty: 1

Rogue: 4

Rachel: 2

Psylocke: 4

Dazzler: 2

Jubilee, Marrow, Cecelia, Husk, Stacy X, Lifeguard, Pixie, Emma, Sage - 0

Keep em coming! Your X-Men designs fill almost every Mini-Mate future release fantasy i have.

Do you have any more AOA designs coming up?

• 2 weeks later...