UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Quick Mod for Speed Racer thanks to Hot Wheels

Saw these at Wal Mart...and something in me forced me to buy this.

I know I was disappointed when the original speed didn't come with his helmet, and I think this makes a pretty good substitution.... and the Mach 5 is perfectly scaled for minimates! well that and it doesn't look like a clown car like the AA released one.

Picture3004.jpg?t=1205515605

Picture3002.jpg?t=1205515835

Picture3001.jpg?t=1205515868

this was like 9.67...so if you always wanted a speed helmet and a better M5 here is your chance

laters

moc847

That is awesome MOC! The helmet is an accessory for an included figure? I will drfinitely look for that set this weekend. The helmet looks great but the better Mach 5 really sells it for me.

That is awesome MOC! The helmet is an accessory for an included figure? I will drfinitely look for that set this weekend. The helmet looks great but the better Mach 5 really sells it for me.

Exactly, my new friend (ssp) & I were only asking ...is there an included figure? We will both be Dr.Finitely-Look,this weekend. Lovely helmet :P

Is the scale of that car 1:24?

I've seen it.... it looks close. The Mach 5 and Speed Racer have such cartoon dimensions, that it's hard to compare it to the Maisto stuff in that scale. It might be a little larger scale.

It in fact may be closer to 1:24 than 1:18. I've noticed that the 1:18 scale looks slightly to big for Minimates.