DST Q & A #8
Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:11 PM
Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:09 PM
Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:05 PM
Thanks for playing along as usual...
1) Is there a reason why Lorraine from BttF has underwear and pretty much any other minimate in a skirt doesn't or did it just turn out that way?
2) At ToyFair we saw that the Iron Man mini's might have detailing under the armor, is it likely we going to get undersuit(MKIII) and vest (MKI) Tony Stark? under the armor? ( please please please they looked so cool! )
3) I've noticed you weren't at Wizard World LA this year, can you give us a likely idea of which Conventions you're likely to be at this year and by extension if you have plans for minimate exclusives?
4) If you could have one famous person come and work at DST then who would it be and why?
Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:58 PM
1) Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite Marvel Minimate released thus far?
2)Again, out of curiosity, what is your least favorite Marvel Minimate released thus far?
3) Any chance you will be releasing another Nightcrawler anytime soon? I love the classic Nightcrawler we got, but he looks pretty darn cool in his Ultimate costume (navy and yellow) plus he's extremely expensive for new collectors to get a hold of!
4) Since the last Q&A, Vision 2.0 came out, and I just wanted to say thanks for doing him justice, he is absolutely Fantastic!!! Now I shall wait patiantly for the rest of the Young Avengers =)
Thanks again, Are-Jay
Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:25 AM
If you are receptive to the idea perhaps you could utilise the redundant area on the packaging which was specific to sales in Europe!
Edited by buttheadsmate, 04 April 2008 - 10:06 AM.
Trying to be a successful butcher these days is flogging a dead horse.
Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:04 AM
I have a few questions.
(1) I know that Street Fighter is pretty much dead,but I was wondering if you would ever consider trying to regain the Lincese to use with the release of Street Fighter 4 in 2009 (or 2010)?
(2) What made you guys decide to aquire Linceses of Series like: Back to the Future,Rocky,Desperately Seeking Susan, For A Few Dollars More, and a few others?
(3)I know that DC minimates used parts from Marvel (Joker's repainted Punisher jacket for example), but can Marvel use parts that were made in DC's line?
(4)Will we see Nintendo minimates? Super Smash Bro. Brawl minimates would rule!
(5)How come Minimates aren't sold at Target or Toy R Us stores anymore?
Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:41 AM
1) Were you shocked to learn that Georg Brewer and co. are ending the DC Minimates line after the 8th wave?
2) What effect, if any, do you think that will have on the Minimates brand?
3) Has DST ever been in a position where ending the Marvel line of Minimates seemed inevitable?
4) In the last Q&A you mentioned that DST has "no plans right now to do MM based on (Invincible)." Is it too difficult to acquire the license because of Paramount's involvement or is Robert Kirkman a Shockini fan?
5) Will you guys find a way to include smaller versions of the posters that are created for cons with the actual Minimates? Barry's Spider-Man 3 poster was amazing!
Posted 22 March 2008 - 06:25 AM
Has any thought ever been given to Babylon 5 minimates? What I wouldn't give for a Londo/Vir two pack.
Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:46 PM
Long time reader, first time questioner.
Is there any chance Commander Riker might come with a trombone accessory when he comes around in the Star Trek line?
Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:24 PM
Growing old is inevitable… growing up is optional.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users