UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Unknown minifigures

Found a couple of new (to me) minifigs at the swap meet this weekend, was hopeing someone here knew about them. Here's the info I have so far (pics tonight). they are made by Dragon toys, a chinese compay that makes 12in gi-joe stuff. The figures are about 2-3 inches tall, and one is a male the other female. Both look to be Resident Evil characters (i think) but are labled "codename Veronica" The only other writing on the box that's in english is capcom.

lol any ideas what i have here?

Well, I can tell you that CODE: Veronica was a Resident Evil game, and I would suspect that those figures were probably released when the game came out several years ago. If you try to google it, you could probably find out what you are interested in knowing.

edit: are these them?

http://www.toysnjoys.com/residentevil/bioh...ifiguresset.jpg

I've heard of them, there called dragon minis. they were made in about 2000,but the ones you have are from 2001. if you want to see more of them, go to www.action figure.com and type in resident evil minis. if your looking for some more of them to buy type in resident evil minis on ebay. that's about all the information you need. :)

There's quite a few different Dragon Minifigs out there. They're pretty neat little figures -- I consider them to be Playmobil with more joints. PLUS, despite the figures' larger size, many Dragon Minifig accessories will fit with MiniMates! :)

Man, I had such a hard time tracking those things down when they were new. I've never been able to track down the other RE ones, but I did pick up a couple more sets of those guys - some abstract pieces, and the Initial D set. I saw the Ricky Martin one a couple times on ebay, but never had the compulsion to pick it up.