UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Any good Cut outs/Backgrounds/Dioramas!?!?!

Kaz

www.worldworksgames.com

awesome stuff, needs to be up scaled in photoshop but well worth it, check out some of the scene's at my website below

Hey Winkerbean,

Which sets do you have and how much do you need to scale them?

I've been thinking about getting some of that stuff for a while but am worried it wont scale up without going through a lot of paper/ink.

Can you post or PM me an example of the actual and then a blown up version?

Thanks

T.

www.worldworksgames.com

awesome stuff, needs to be up scaled in photoshop but well worth it, check out some of the scene's at my website below

Hey Winkerbean,

Which sets do you have and how much do you need to scale them?

I've been thinking about getting some of that stuff for a while but am worried it wont scale up without going through a lot of paper/ink.

Can you post or PM me an example of the actual and then a blown up version?

Thanks

T.

Or post 'em for all to download? :D

Except for the fact that they use cheap plastic and the parts don't always stay locked together....

*Sorry - I'm extremely loyal to LEGO. I admit to having gone briefly to the dark side and have some parts as a result, but the majority of my blocks are real LEGO product. That's all I allow to come into my house now as a matter of fact.*

Except for the fact that they use cheap plastic and the parts don't always stay locked together....

*Sorry - I'm extremely loyal to LEGO. I admit to having gone briefly to the dark side and have some parts as a result, but the majority of my blocks are real LEGO product. That's all I allow to come into my house now as a matter of fact.*

:biggrin: I'm also a big LEGO loyalist. I don't mess with anything Megabloks even when I've found megabloks sets for next to nothing.

Those paper sets look great but do you use any type of paper or a special thick one?

OK

step 1 a WW 3 story office block prints out on A4 but for minimate scale thats way to small so break it down into 1 story per page of A4, a minimate is 2" so the a the height of 1 story should be 4" which is easy to do in photoshop by changing the rulers to inchs,

Step 2 paper/card i never use card or paper, i use A4 label sheets (its basically a giant A4 label) print onto that then u have 2 choices giant bits of card or my favorite foam card (A3) but you can get bigger, cut out your 1st floor stick to the card then repeat step 1 until u get a 3 story building then cut off any excess card and presto!!

i'll try to take some photos of how i do it step by step for a simple build (i'm currently upscaling their new http://worldworksgames.com/store/index.php...products_id=232 and its pretty trickey because of the size)

OK

step 1 a WW 3 story office block prints out on A4 but for minimate scale thats way to small so break it down into 1 story per page of A4, a minimate is 2" so the a the height of 1 story should be 4" which is easy to do in photoshop by changing the rulers to inchs,

Step 2 paper/card i never use card or paper, i use A4 label sheets (its basically a giant A4 label) print onto that then u have 2 choices giant bits of card or my favorite foam card (A3) but you can get bigger, cut out your 1st floor stick to the card then repeat step 1 until u get a 3 story building then cut off any excess card and presto!!

i'll try to take some photos of how i do it step by step for a simple build (i'm currently upscaling their new http://worldworksgames.com/store/index.php...products_id=232 and its pretty trickey because of the size)

yeah some step by step photos would be excellent!