UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know. Promised a couple of girls I'd wait to open him with them. So I'll let you know Sunday. Everyone else seems to love theirs.

BTW, Minerva is huge, and totally not worth the $100. However, she's a pretty cool figure for $40 though. Totally a garage kit feel though. :/ Fully licensed though. Odd.

I liked Samus, but this Link is just beautiful, pretty much a perfect toy and easily the best thing I've bought this year. :wub:

Is Link the same size as Samus?

No, the top of his head is about level with the bottom of her helmet. They look better together than I thought they would but they're not proportional, her head is tiny compared to his.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks pretty good to me thumbsup.gif i'm getting more & more interested in The Invicibles,,,,,so many people here can't be wrong .

I just bought this lot with little hesitation as soon as I saw it ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPIDERMAN-ART-ASYLUM-LOT-OF-FIVE-2-PACK-MINIMATES-ACTION-FIGURES-/140925817273?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item20cfd551b9

Old hat ? Probably but I still love them.

SNAP! I've got Airtight on an Action Force card! One of the best 'Joe figures EVER! I used him as an x-wing/rebel

pilot when I was a kid.

The same ebay guy just sold me the 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' minimates! My holy grails have been FOUND!

Carded, unopened Joes are something I've always wanted, but never could really justify at their prices. I've found some recently for great prices though, and have my eyes on some others. . .hopefully I'll have more in the near future to show. Here's another couple I have (one recently picked up), if you didn't see my other post:

DSC_03792_zps197898b5.jpg

Airtight has sentimental value to me. He's the first Joe I ever remember opening as a kid.

Edited by karamazov80

AHHHH! A fellow 'Joe Sideshow collector! I know your financial pain...

Airtight was your first 'Joe? Destro was mine, although Zartan is the focus of my collecting, hence

my Dreadnok related name! The sig is the back of my 80's metal denim jacket! ROCKANROLL!!!!

Zartan is my favorite Cobra-ish character. Did you see the custom Luke made for me years back?

rIsfmxX.jpg

Zartan is actually my main "unopened" want right now. But knowing the fragility of the tape on those things, I'm totally open to one with a complete box, and sealed figure on the plastic bubble with the sealed baggie and inserts.

Pretty cool. I bet a lot of UKers would be nostalgic for that kind of card. Funny how they used the digital explosion from the 1986 figures for older figures released to foreign markets.

I like the LEGO chameleon.