UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Rheul's Customs

Rheul

post-679-1253452431_thumb.jpg

Dormammu.

This one is a sort of work in progress I think I need to get rid of all the facial details. Maybe paint or draw some vertical lines on the head ala Marvels old flame look. I used the Library Ghost from Ghost Busters, a set of Cap gloves, Super Skrull's mantle, Dark Phoenix's sash, Ghost Rider's flames and Rulk's head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-679-1254669129_thumb.jpg

Not really a custom but I thought some folks might be interested. I used a Marvel Legends flight stand for my Viper Mini-Flyer. All I did was fill the existing hole in the ships belly with epoxy sculpt then put the peg of the flight stand into the soft epoxy to make a tighter fit, removed the peg, after the epoxy dried it fit perfectly. Works great.

• 1 month later...

The Misfits!

I made Glen Danzig a long time ago and a someone on another forum asked yesterday if Id planned on making a Doyle and Jerry. Honestly it never dawned on me, but what a great idea. Here they are...

post-679-1257604222_thumb.jpg

Glen Danzig

post-679-1257604202_thumb.jpg

Doyle and Jerry Only

post-679-1257604040_thumb.jpg

The Misfits!

• 8 months later...
conan1.jpg

Conan.

I used Ska'ars hair, loin cloth, sword and boots. Kravens chest Hawkeye's arms and X3 Juggy's legs and arm bands. I think that is Sgt. Rock's head. Not sure because I used Sgt. Rock to make a WWII Nick Fury.

This is great, thanks for sharing the recipe! :)

thehoodminimate.jpg

The Hood

I like it!

those misfits are killer very cool customs

• 4 months later...
Inspired by the awesome Judge Dredd custom Brobot recently made for me, I decided to give Old Stony Face a shot for myself... Here he is...

JudgeDredd.jpg

I still need to do some touch up work on the helmet and figure out a good way to do the elbow pads.

I LOVE that custom Rheul

I've been saying we needed 2000AD minimates for YEARS and it's great to see you and others starting to do customs of them.

T.

p.s. An atlantean warrior has to be a good base for a Rogue Trooper right ? ;)

Inspired by the awesome Judge Dredd custom Brobot recently made for me, I decided to give Old Stony Face a shot for myself... Here he is...

JudgeDredd.jpg

I still need to do some touch up work on the helmet and figure out a good way to do the elbow pads.

I AM the LAAAWWWWWW!

You are the lawn?

JudgeDredd.jpg

Great work especially on the shoulder eagle.

Great work especially on the shoulder eagle.

As much as I would like to take credit for the eagle, shoulder pad, belt buckle, and badge I didnt sculpt them. They came from a Mega Heroes Judge Dredd figure. It took some steaming, carving, chopping and dremeling. I did sculpt the knee pads and boot holster though!

Edited by Rheul

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...