UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

So here's where 'most' of my minmate collection lives...

post-7-1149369612_thumb.jpg

Each case holds 108 mates.... and I only put the last one up a couple of weeks back...

*edit* all are now full and the 3" mates and Kubricks have a seperate home.. I need anothe case :|

T.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBT - Where did you get those cases????? I need some of those.

All of my Minimates are in a plastic tub.

Ady - I see Warmachine made it to the UK ok (second picture). :)

And TBT - Let's see a pic of your hall of armors. :)

They are actually 1/64 toy car cases mounted on their side, not cheap but do the job really well, everyone thinks I had em made especially for the minimates!

T.

p.s. ok ok hall of armours pix soon!

Heres some of my stuff:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7 The minimate that's all black is the one I'm using for the custom minimate contest this month, so I can't show it just yet (even though it probably won't win.

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Pic 12

Pic 13

Pictures in 12-13 are covered because they are new customs and will be revealed soon, (some I need to paint and 2 are TNG mates). The others with them I just need to find some way to put on the shelf. :P

Yeah, Mine's pretty much like Jatta's and Santos' collections right now.

I'm still in transition with my collection. Everything's out (excpet for the LOTR - I've never really felt the "Need" to show those for some reason), but I've got some sweet new shelves made that I need to get around to putting up. Just haven't wanted to take the time to take the whole thing down to make room. The wife's out of town next weekend, maybe I'll get around to it then...

Beautiful setup luke314pi, I especially like Silver Surfer on Galactus's shoulder. Still waiting on mine and I was planning on doing the same thing! I'll try and get some picks of mine up soon...

I know, not even close to the impressive set-ups I've seen here, but here's mine:

mates01.jpg

This is about a third of my collection. A bunch of the others are currently in a beach party diarama my wife built, but nobody wants to see that I'm sure, lol...

Nice spider. B)

Okay there, here's some pics of the beach party diarama:

beach01.jpg

beach02.jpg

beach03.jpg

Did some others too. There was a winter scene that worked out quite well I thought...