UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead Wave 5

Zak Katz

I bought them at full price but went back today and saw them on sale. Surprisingly when I asked them if I could get my money back, they put the difference back on my credit card! TRU made me happy today :)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, now we need Zombie Roy and Zombie Moss. I went to a TRU earlier this week, and no TWD minimates. At all. Or any other TWD figures. Or peg space for them. I'm sure they'll show up soon though. Patience, the lamest virtue of them all.

So I found these yesterday and I think it was a full case, but if so the breakdown is really odd (to me) There were 10 sets in all, 4 of the Hitchhiker/Michonne set and 2 each of the other three sets. Is this the normal case breakdown?

Now I want an IT Crowd MInimates boxset... Roy, Moss, Jen...Reynholm(s) or Richmond for the last spot?

YES PLEASE.

Meantime, I found the non-exclusive sets a moment ago in the wild! First score after moving somewhere that has TRU sorta local.

Hope I can find the exclusives with such ease.

Not typically, Shogi. It sounds to me like you were missing two Rick packs. 4-4-2-2 is the general breakdown for TRU Minimate cases (12 2-packs per case).

So I found these yesterday and I think it was a full case, but if so the breakdown is really odd (to me) There were 10 sets in all, 4 of the Hitchhiker/Michonne set and 2 each of the other three sets. Is this the normal case breakdown?

Not typically, Shogi. It sounds to me like you were missing two Rick packs. 4-4-2-2 is the general breakdown for TRU Minimate cases (12 2-packs per case).

Crazy, I wonder if I overlooked the two or if someone just wanted some Rick Packs :)

No new Walking Dead minimates in Bloomington/Normal, IL area. The local TRU only has a hand full of clearance mates and two Tomb Raider pack on its pegs.

I really would like to get some of this wave as I am really liking the assortment more so than previous waves.

Zach, a friend and I have a group for minimates brazilian collectors on facebook and I want to know if I can show this picture there please. Or what happens in Multiverse stays in Multiverse?

PS: you're all invited to join us there but we speak in portuguese, only a few speak english.

Edited by bzorio