UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy Fair 2013 Minimate News

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I passed on the invincible heroclix set (back when I played regularly) but ill be getting these. Had the first two volumes but stopped after that (low funds and shelf space). Love the primary colors and costumes, very comic booky and fun- will look great amongst the marvel mates.

Came home early from work because of snow on Friday, hoping to see some early Toy Fair pics. Then I learned Saturday afternoon that the thing didn't start until Sunday. Sunday comes and goes with a few teases but no minimate pics. I'm off tomorrow... If I don't see any new minimate pictures: Marvel, Walking Dead, Lost in Space, anything... I think I'm gonna go mad.

Words cannot express my shock and disappointment at no Hawkeye or Captain Marvel, especially considering we're getting Hulk, IM, Cap, and another Wanda this soon. That's my main gripe. That out of the way...

PHOENIX EMMAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Everything else looks amazing. Love Prison Lori; can we get an exploding baby too? laugh.png Those Tomb Raider mates are big heap of YES PLEASE. God, they have to get approved.

Loving all of the Trek mates; the 7 of 9 and Janeway set looks incredible, and i love Picard in Vest. A little shocked at already getting another Ducat though.

I have no idea what Pathfinder is.

Non-minimatey, but YES SILVER SURFER SELECT. FINALLY. Amazing, thanks DST. Now, get to work on that Phoenix.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Really, really like what I see!

Haven't read Thief of Thieves. Is it good? The 'mates look good for civilian characters.

The Walking Dead line offers some amazing new characters and details (The Governor looks spot on, the baby is a great, the Zombie tied to the pole), but neither the new Glen nor the new Michone (they've done way better ponchos!) get me excited. But WHERE IS CIVILIAN TYREESE?

The new Marvel waves look pretty cool.

Lara Croft 'mates got a huge amount of new sculpted pieces as far as I can see. Yay!