UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2013

boyd

Day one was great yesterday. Meeting Zach was awesome. As far as new Minimate stuff goes, the only thing I hadn't seen on display before was the TRU Walking Dead wave 4.

They look amazing! I snapped some pics:

Battle Damaged Gov

null_zps8dbebf17.jpg

Rick with Long Hair

null_zps615639f3.jpg

Zombies!

null_zpsf9a2e1d8.jpg

null_zps46ab4e85.jpg

null_zps8d35d013.jpg

null_zps6dd5b135.jpg

Why aren't these here yet!?!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panel:

Iron Man 3 lcs

Tru wave 16 - blue packaging

Lcs wave 51

- new gun for Fury Jr/Rogers, trans shield

Wave 50 Fans choice

Wolverine 52

- funeral wolvie

- funeral yukio

- hobo Wolvie

- black ninja

Hulk TTA

Wolvie Saga boxset - summer

New boxset - Now Thunderbolts

Deadpool

Elektra

Punisher

Transforming Ross/ Red Hulk

Lost in Space

- only Smith Robot so far

Star Trek

- lcs wave 1

- tru wave 1

- Enterprise, 3 versions

Ghostbusters 4 pack - new chest, tan uniforms "I love this town!" Boxset

Stay Puft - 2 ft tall

Thundercats

Set 5

"Ghostbusters 4 pack - new chest, tan uniforms "I love this town!" Boxset

Stay Puft - 2 ft tall"

Tell us more!

Oh and say hi to Josh & Shane for me!

T.

p.s. Dont forget to flirt with Boyds wife, he loves that ;D

Tomb Raider

Lcs wave 1

Tru wave 1

Walking Dead

Lcs 3

Tru 3

Lcs 4

Tru 4 - 4 new zombies

Skybound

Thief of Thieves

Invincible

Aliens!

Drone design shown, Looks awesome, extended jaw, no solid lineups yet

Ripley and Hicks control art shown

Battle Beasts are back!

Cheetah, hammerhead shark, giraffe, cow (with pitchfork)

Professor and Anubis

Stay puft is rotocast, but not a minimate design. :(

25 packs of stands will be available at SDCC and hopefully online as well!

Clear, black, and some power flight!

No news on SDCC exclusives yet, but a new as yet unannounced license will have an exclusive!

Edited by youbastards

Some clown just asked about Squirrel Girl....

Marvel Minimates Zombies are a possibility after all.

There are plans for more Ghostbusters, and Zach is hoping prior "roadblocks" have been removed.

Prizes!

Ghostbusters 4 pack art that was at toyfair.

10th anniversary mate - won by Shane!

Prototype - Enterprise vehicle test shot, Mirror Mirror test shot, unpainted grey samples, unassembled!

most of this stuff sounds fantastic! Ill admit the thunderbolts set is not the members I want but I'll probably buy it anyway.

whats the lowdown on Invincible? still just one set? did they show protoypes?

Still jonesing for a taste of Aliens!! LiS is looking really good to me now; hopefully the line gets expanded. A full crew and Chariot are not too much to ask for (funky aliens a bonus) are they? Thanks for the pic.s YB! Any guesses/hints on the "new license" to debut at SDCC (please let it be Predator, please let it be Predator *fingers crossed chanting*)?!?

Still jonesing for a taste of Aliens!! LiS is looking really good to me now; hopefully the line gets expanded. A full crew and Chariot are not too much to ask for (funky aliens a bonus) are they? Thanks for the pic.s YB! Any guesses/hints on the "new license" to debut at SDCC (please let it be Predator, please let it be Predator *fingers crossed chanting*)?!?

I would *love* to get Predator mates, but I'm not sure I want them at the same time as Alien. I had hoped more that it would succeed Alien after it's done (many, many, many waves from now!), to help ease the pain when Aliens ends. Otherwise they might cannibalize each other's sales.

Maybe it's Robocop? With a new movie coming soon, now's the perfect time to get out a few classic sets. Or Kick-Ass?

Whatever it is, I just hope it's not a video game or niche comic book property.

EDIT: HOBBIT! IIRC, Chuck mentioned we might see something by the second movie if it were going to happen! Please let it be Hobbit minimates!

Edited by monkeycrumb

thanks for the news and the pics.

I'm surprised they left Agent Venom out of the Thunderbols boxset and put in Elektra. Maybe he's due for a two-pack release later on.

I am guessing red leader/red venom will appear down the line as they would basically be re paints,

most of this stuff sounds fantastic! Ill admit the thunderbolts set is not the members I want but I'll probably buy it anyway.

whats the lowdown on Invincible? still just one set? did they show protoypes?

Zach said one boxset, but more if it does well. He said he is hopeful as there is alot that can be done.

YES!! marvel now thunderbolts!!!

I am guessing red leader/red venom will appear down the line as they would basically be re paints

let's hope so, it's possible for a future TRU wave given the recent trends of completing box sets with a TRU 2 pack (phoenix five, heralds)

And yay for 25 packs of stands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't get to the convention until after the panel due to car troubles, but I'm glad the panel went well!

Odd that DST chose the worst title of marvel now to do a boxed set of. But it's got a Punisher in it so i'll get it I guess :P

Love the thunerbolts news, though I do hope Punisher gets a white chest tampo along side his red chest tampo.

Though speaking of Thunderbolts Now!, I would have replaced Deadpool with a new version of Leader.

Though a Wolverine Boxset? Ugh. He gets a wave devoted to his movie, and has had enough minimates to last a lifetime.

And those 25 pack stands sound amazing, and I'll order so many.

Is it just 25 circle stands? or is it like 10x circle, 2x single foot, 2x double foot, etc

Edited by Zexion_Armando