6 replies to this topic

#1 Mattallica

Mattallica

Pastor of Muppets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

I just found these at the local Walmart and cobbled together this "cheat list" for you guys that just want a specific fig
as in the previous series look on the back of the package on the right side for the number stamped into the package

A27091 HAVOK
A28091 SANDMAN
A29091 ICEMAN
A30091 MAGNETO
A03101 MR. FANTASTIC
A04101 CYCLOPS
A05101 BIG TIME SPIDERMAN
A06101 SILVER SURFER

Edited by Mattallica, 18 December 2011 - 10:37 AM.

#2 screamfleet

screamfleet

Mini-Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:32 AM

It's really a shame that I hear this is going to be the last wave of the mega bloks guys, since lego has marvel now.

#3 Mattallica

Mattallica

Pastor of Muppets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

It's really a shame that I hear this is going to be the last wave of the mega bloks guys, since lego has marvel now.

Not True( at least from what i've heard)"The LEGO SUPER HEROES Marvel collection will spotlight three Marvel franchises – Marvel's The Avengers movie, and X-Men and Spider-Man classic characters." while Megabloks gets/retains rights to other versions( i know it didnt make sense to me when i first heard it, but it appears to be true)

Edited by Mattallica, 04 February 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#4 screamfleet

screamfleet

Mini-Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

Well I know they're doing amazing spider-man mega-bloks sets, but I've heard series 4 of the blind pack mini-figures was canceled.

#5 Mattallica

Mattallica

Pastor of Muppets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

That would Suck!

#6 Nessex

Nessex

Aaaaand Kang beat Toad. Crushed :(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,662 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

To be honest, i'd be somewhat relieved if they DID stop making these. Every time a new x-men figure is released, i have to fight the urger to start collecting them. Its especially hard when they release figures not yet made in Minimate form like modern Havok.

Current Top 10 Wish List: Spiral; GSXM Sunfire; GSXM Banshee; Pyro; 616 Blob; Stryfe; Toad; Forge; Destiny; & Deathbird . . . & GIDEON!!!
MMMV-CW-Gideon.jpg
Haves/Wants UPDATED July 19th, 2013 (REALLY want a Green & a White Funko Pop Phoenix)

#7 screamfleet

screamfleet

Mini-Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:12 AM

I don't know how legit it was, but it was people on another board, talking how brad tiller or w.e his name was, the mega blok guy said series 4 was canceled.

I haven't found confirmation of it, but I certainly haven't heard anything about series 4 coming out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users