UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

starting new topics

You have to have 5 posts before you can start a new topic, right? or do we have to wait for pending verification? I have a friend who joined and said he wasn't able to do anything. I said I thought it was 5 posts before you can start a thread, but I wasn't sure. if so, should the "hi, im new' page be exempt from that?

Just wondering what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Sorry to post here, 2 things I ave issues with and need a little mod help.

1. I don't see the tab to allow me to create a new topic.

I don't think it's because I can't see it, but because it's not there.

2. Funny things seem to be happening here, is the forum having some maintanence or updates?

All the icons seem to be messed up. Sorry it's difficult to explain, but the icons that allow me to post images / links etc aren't what they used to be.

I fact, the icon for 'images' is now for indents, even the 'red X' icon to close the emoticons looks like something else.

I'm also seeing various peoples avatars displayed at the bottom of the pages?

Not sure if it's just me (viewing on iPad 2), but thought I'd highlight it anyway.

Sorry to post here, 2 things I ave issues with and need a little mod help.

1. I don't see the tab to allow me to create a new topic.

I don't think it's because I can't see it, but because it's not there.

2. Funny things seem to be happening here, is the forum having some maintanence or updates?

All the icons seem to be messed up. Sorry it's difficult to explain, but the icons that allow me to post images / links etc aren't what they used to be.

I fact, the icon for 'images' is now for indents, even the 'red X' icon to close the emoticons looks like something else.

I'm also seeing various peoples avatars displayed at the bottom of the pages, plus the reply/edit buttons look to be overlapping other symbols.

Not sure if it's just me (viewing on iPad 2), but thought I'd highlight it anyway.

EDIT: Can other people see that Shane has a orange blogger type symbol or his avatar?

Pete, nothing is being worked on at the moment. I'll go in and look at your account settings. Maybe there is an issue there. I'll keep in touch.