UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Join the Staff at Minimates Central

Lurch77

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This only ended yesterday, chaps. There are a few reviews to read over, pictures quality to inspect and videos to watch. Give them at least a few days. LOL

PS: I would also like to be considered for a position with the MMC crew if i am successful.

PPS: The 'Agree? Disagree? Why not vote for yourself below' part of my review was to direct viewers to use the 'star' rating system on the MMC review pages.

Edited by Nessex

First off we would like to thank everyone that entered; seriously some outstanding reviews! All the entries posted here will make their way to Minimates Central.

Now to announce new staff members at Minimates Central (and winners of $25 gift certificates):

• Nessex & Glantern

But that's not all, also joining us on part time basis (and winners of $10 gift certificates):

• bigvis497 & Smashmaster12

Congrats to everyone and keep on the lookout for more reviews to come on Minimates Central!

Thank you so much, Luke and Lurch. I'm so stoked that you enjoyed my review.

As Glantern said - everyone did a really great job on the reviews. They were heaps of fun to read.

I can't wait to get started and be a part of the discussion :D

Well done everyone! And great to see Nessex get in especially, I'm sure we talked about reviewing years ago!

We did , actually - back in the days when i didn't own a digital camera. Good job remembering.