UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Avengers movie

MINI_MYTE

Still look like Warguards/Death's Heads with a little Frost Giant mixed in. Or just some Kree. Think I'd be happiest it they were Kree.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

New name too....which is odd.

http://geeksyndicate.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/avengers-assemble-in-new-poster-and-a-new-name-for-the-film/#more-39993

I wonder how this will affect their merchandise e.g. action figure boxes already designed and printed up in a warehouse somewhere.

Edit: Turns out that it's just a UK title change. Still odd.

Edited by UK Collector

You know what irk's me about that poster and nearly all the stuff I've seen on this movie. The lack of helmets or masks, I have this horrid feeling that Cap Am is going to end up fighting the majority of this movie so we can see his chiselled looks and no winged helmet on Thor for the same reason.

New name too....which is odd.

http://geeksyndicate...ilm/#more-39993

I wonder how this will affect their merchandise e.g. action figure boxes already designed and printed up in a warehouse somewhere.

Edit: Turns out that it's just a UK title change. Still odd.

Could it be because of that British TV series The Avengers? The one that had that absolute CRAP move with Voldemort and Poison Ivy fighting James Bond. That's about the only explanation I can think of.

To be honest, Caps mask looks a bit cheap or not quite right to me. I wont mind terribly if he doesn't wear it for too much of the film.

I hope Thor & Iron Man keep theirs though, as they both have nicely designed helmets.

It's... a giant mech serpent... or armored at least... the Midgard Serpent?

Just Wow.

Is it May yet?

...I...am...so...frikkin...excited for this movie.

Looks like Cap will wear his mask/helmet thingy for some good screen time, the heroes will fight each other a few times, and they will have some real big nasties to fight. I can't wait.

This is the movie I'm looking forward to the most this summer. TDKR is probably number two with Spider-Man in the number three slot. I'm not sure what will end up being the best, but I'm most excited for Avengers.

I love the part with Hulk catching IM as he falls! This movie is going to be amazing. They have 45 still shots from the trailer up over at superherohype.com and some of the pics give a better view of what is chasing IM through the sky.