UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Central reopens!

Danny

I am very pleased to be able to announce that Minimates Central, closed since July, is now back in business!

Although I am not personally reviewing Minimates anymore I am assembling a crack team of reviewers and tech-heads to ensure that Minimates Central can rise, Phoenix-like, from the ashes and destroy whole star systems... or at the very least, review the flood of Minimates that have been released since early summer!

First reviewer for your reading pleasure is Stewart Kay, who will be reviewing Marvel Minimates waves 14 and 16; the X3 and Avengers waves. I hope you enjoy his reviews and picturess and will welcome him as we witness the start of a bold new chapter for Minimates Central!

http://www.minimatescentral.com

we're back :D

That's fantastic news Danny! I'm well pleased now. :D

I hope these guys will do as stunning job as you did!

That's excellent! Though I just joined the boards here, I have probably read through all of Minimates Central's reviews in the past. Its definitely a great resource! Thanks for getting it back together!

Fantastic! Even when your site was 'closed' it was a very useful resource. I'm looking forward to the new reviews!

Minimates Central should be bankrolled by Art Asylum - it's what got me hooked! One google search for LOTR minimates and my fate was sealed. I'm thrilled beyond belief that you are back! Hopefully you will begin covering the DC line too?