UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Changing of the Guard.

Ady - I hope this means we can get you to the States at some point. It'd be really cool to see you at SDCC.

You've built an empire of Minimate enthusiasts. You can never be repaid enough for all of your blood sweat and tears. Now you need to book your flight to San Diego.

Even if you're not here this will always be Ady's house to me. Thanks for starting this place and putting so much work and time into it.

And congrats to Shanester! He's a fine choice to take over, and I have no doubt that he'll keep this place running as smooth as possible.

Finally, maybe now we'll have some admin with enough backbone to ban that Andy guy....

*sniff* Honestly, you know I have nothing but the utmost respect for all parties involved. I'm particularly proud of you, Ady, for being willing and able to make this transition. I trust MiniMates will become a joy for you again! ;)

I am sorry to see Ady go, it hasn't come as a surprise to me that he feels this way. I guess I feel the same too.

Good luck to Shane, who is a great bloke and I'm sure MMMV will go on to be successful under his stewardship. Please don't fire me, boss!

I'm sorry to hear that you're giving up the keys to the castle Ady, but I'm not really surprised since things change and life moves on and priorities have to change. Anyhow, you can be proud of raising this pheonix out of the dust and debris of the old art asylum forum, and have established a place for the minimates people to hang out.

Shanester's a thoroughly good egg and will do you proud. I will continue to drop by when my increasingly manic life permits it (aren't you lucky), but I wish you well for the future.

JulesXXX

Shanester's a thoroughly good egg and will do you proud. I will continue to drop by when my increasingly manic life permits it (aren't you lucky), but I wish you well for the future.

JulesXXX

Please, do.

Ladies and Gentlemates. I have an announcement.

Due to a combination of burnout, apathy and general all round exhaustion and tiredness I am, effective immediately passing the MMMV Minimate Of Leadership (Its a real thing, it gets implanted in your chest ala the Autobot Matrix) to Shanester.

Believe it or not, when I gained adminship of AA it was initially just to set the new place up, but one thing led to another and now here we are, my current personal circumstances etc don't afford me the free time they once did, and Shane has been doing a sterling job as admin here for the past few months, so its only natural someone so committed. and with such a long history in the Minimate community takes the reigns.

For those of you who are curious as to my future, I'll still be here, just as a member, financially Im still holding the purse strings and I want to see this place grow and grow, I just won't be involved in the day to day running of the place, instead acting more as a technical consultant when needed.

So, this is my last act as an admin, see all you guys on the boards and congratulations and good luck to Shane and his team!

(oh and please don't start been mean to me now I cant ban you!)

God help us all......