UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Toy Box War

Don't know if this is the right place to do this but I'm starting a new comic type deal. Had this idea rattling around for a while but could never think how to do it. I decided eh just go for it. I will update later with the first of what I'm calling "phone vignettes" which are pictures I'll take with my phone and some back story.

This is a world of groups smashed together. The story is about Demitri, the Darkstalker. In the future Demitri takes over, destroying anyone who gets in his way. In a last-ditch effort to stop him, the surviving Minimates destroy a Nimrod unit by overloading it, destabilizing the timeline. Demitri, fearing the worst, jumps back in time with his lieutenants to stop them. Unfortunately for him a traitor leaks his plans to his enemies. Now, at the beginning of his reign, can the heroes stop Demitri, or will he carry through all the way and become the undisputed ruler?

Edited by tookytoo5