The Avengers movie

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright now, you "across the pond" fellas behave with the spoilers. Some of us still have a week to go. Not that I care if you send me the final script before hand, but others get twitchy about such things.

Although... and spoiler tag the answer for those care... I gotta know: Do they actually name the aliens in the movie, or are they just "Loki's army"?

Just so we're clear, as of this moment the movie STILL isn't out in the States?

So it appears I've just slept through the Kangpocalypse, but our local theaters are already getting jampacked with Avengers.

All I can say for everyone else is,

:woot:

See y'all in a week or so!

Official American release is May 4th.

If you guys wanna gush, please do, just spoiler tag it for those who care. Which again is not me specifically, but some folks are twitchy about these things.

Yep the aliens get named and its the same as the one used for the figures.

For me best is the Loki Hulk meeting.

Oh god, yes!

I'm not saying anything about the plot, etc until May 4th. All I mentioned was staying for the credits... but if you don't know that by now right? Right?!

The credits themselves were beautiful as well, in fact.

this film was so good, seriously its my new favourite film, i couldnt stop talking about for a few days. there are a lot of really good scenes and some really clever dialogue, however i agree that the jokes were verging on too many though i found it acceptable. my only complaint is Cobie Smulders, not that shes bad in the film because she's great, i just couldnt take her seriously being a massive HIMYM fan.

This movie was everything I wanted it to be and more. Absolutely wonderful. Wow.

I saw it at a private midnight showing tonight. It is awesome. Like all marvel movies don't leave during credits!

Heads up guys: The American release has another after-credits scene. So there's two of 'em.

does this mean if you go the american release you wont be seeing both after the credits scenes? :/

Is this gonna be another Wolverine thing? Where some audiences see one after credits ending while others see a different one? Hate that.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be like Wolverine as in where right after the title and cast flashes they show a quick scene (Stryker continuously walking in Wolverine), then after all the credits they show the "big teaser". So there's two scenes that happen after the credits and all audiences see both.

Edited by Punisher

There's a scene during the credits that is amazing.... Then (in America cinemas only!) there's another scene that does nothing plot wise but is a cool fun little scene thats to do with something Stark mentions during the film.......

Edited by winkerbean

as a UK type person, I headed over to SuperHero Hype to see what this other seen was...

haha, delighted... I remember thinking at the time it was something they really should have included. Good work.

Only thing missing was a deck of poker cards... and the real Jarvis asking Thor if he needs more meed.

Shame what I've heard about Colson. Thought he could have made a fair Jarvis substitue.