UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Limited Edition does Free Comic Book Day!

The kind folks at Limited Edition invite all their UK customers to stop in during Free Comic Book Day (May 3), for some special Minimate treats.

Limited Edition will be giving away individually bagged Minimates from the Spiderman 3 and Marvel Zombies sets. The figures are each bagged in a special packaging that features the celebration. There will also be a chance for folks to enter a instore drawing for a free Civil War Minimates box set.

lefcbdfig.jpg

minimatesinglefcbd.jpg?

Now, just to make sure that folks not living in the UK, are not left out, they have generously offered to send us some of the specially bagged Minimates for giveaway prizes. More information on that to come...

Many thanks to the folks at Limited Edition for making this happen!

EDIT

This just in from Limited Edition:

Limited Edition is running a Civil War Box Set giveaway, just for the UK based Minimate Multiverse members. To enter, send an email to the shop at Limited Edition & they will e-mail you back a drawing number. Keep your number to yourself and after FCBD, a number will be chosen. The person with the winning number will win the Civil War set. Remember, this is only for residents of the UK and you must keep your number to yourself.

Good luck!

When you say 'stop in', you mean in the store, or here on the Multiverse. Definately sounds good though. :)

Fantastic

Thanks Limited Edition and MMMV

:thumbsup:

Edited by TITAN

Just another reason why Ltd Ed is the best comic shop in UK.

I got mine this morning too. Thanks again Ltd Ed!

Got my free Minimate the other day too... Thanks guys!! :biggrin:

Limited edition really is the authority on Minimates in the uk!!

I live nowhere near, but i get my minimates from their ebay store, or i just give them a call.

And if you're looking for singles... they sell them at their ebay store too.

• 2 weeks later...

Darn out by one number!

Vig

The winning ticket number is LTDEDCW0006. You will be contacted by LE. Congrats!!

Thanks Limited Edition & Shanester...

I was the lucky winner!! :biggrin:

And they'll be twice as sweet because they're free!!