UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Target Madness!

Come on guys, let's not make this complicated. Just use your best judgement. Don't try to workaround anything and just follow the rules as stated. I'll go on to say the product name should be on the receipt, how else would they tell.

Yeah, going to go with AJL on this one and ask folks to just calm down :glare: Not to mention Shane's comments about us interpreting the rules. The rules are pretty straightforward and I'm sure AA know's the sku/dpic's on them. Gift receipts can be a tricky side, but if AA wants, they can always stop by a Target and have the receipt scanned. But it's simple, buy a 2 pack at Target and send in your receipt :P It doesn't take alot of brainwork to figure this one out. Good luck to everyone once again.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case there's anyone who still hasn't done this yet, my local Targets have put all their Minimates on clearance - now 30% off, so it's about $3.80 per pack. They're getting rid of them - are the new Spidey Minimates on the way in time for the movie?

Weak, Jo, your plastic soul is weak. But fear not, we will soon make a true addict of you...

I know, it's terrible. If only they could make me some insulin that works on plastic crack as well.

That damn food uses up far too much of my money each month.

Jo

AA have moved, if you havent already sent them, send to:

Art Asylum, Inc.

1115 Broadway

Suite 402

New York, NY 10010

Watches panic ensue! " oh no they wont get my reciept, my life is going to end" etc.

Before a major panic breaks out lets assume like any sensible company that they will have mail forwarding so if you sent it already then It will find it's way to them I wouldn't panic... yet ;)

T.

Target clearance sales continue - my local Targets just dropped the price to 50% off, so about $2.50 for a two-pack.

My local target dropped their prices too. It's a good time to get some Minimates for cheap. :D

I've seen (in the past)

Beast/Kitty

Spider-Woman/Battle-damaged Spider-Man

Daredevil/Ghost Rider

Colossus/Wolverine

Are there other Minimates that Target sells besides these?

Are there other Minimates that Target sells besides these?

Yes and no... Target has waves on a rolling basis, you'll see the same sets until they sell out then they will have something else.

The next sets are supposedly going to be spiderman based. And by the discounting and rumors we're hearing will probably be in targets very soon.

T.

Wow! This is great news, especially since I picked up the Beast/Kitty two pack at the Target in Kzoo for $2.50 this weekend. So yeah, if you're in the Kalamazoo area stop at the West Main Target, they've got Riot Attack Spiderman/Spiderwoman and Wolverine/Colossus two packs on clearance.

There was a comment left at the HQ by someone who received their entry marked as "Return to Sender" and it wasn't forwarded to AA's new address. Hopefully this is an anomaly but if people still have cheap 2-packs at their Targets it might not hurt to send in another entry to the new address.

Oh no!!! I have no idea which address I used....

There was a comment left at the HQ by someone who received their entry marked as "Return to Sender" and it wasn't forwarded to AA's new address. Hopefully this is an anomaly but if people still have cheap 2-packs at their Targets it might not hurt to send in another entry to the new address.

Is this still going on? Have I missed the entry date? If not, what is the correct address to send it to?

AA have moved, if you havent already sent them, send to:

Art Asylum, Inc.

1115 Broadway

Suite 402

New York, NY 10010

I was lucky! I put mine in the mail Sunday going to the old address. I trying to beat the postage prices going up since I have a bunch of old stamps. Well I got mine back since I didn't have enough postage on it. It sent it to the new address yesterday. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

GREAT news guys! I bought two minimate packs seperetly, so I gave one to my friend. He told my brother today that he got his minimate (wizard world 2005 promo minimate). Though I haven't got mine yet, even though I sent mine first. All I can think of, is that his last name starts with a "B" and mine start with a "H" so I guess they do it in alphabetical order.

BTW I sent it to there old adress. :P

So don't give up hope, yours will come soon. :)

Can't wait for mine, ...:::Halo11701:::...