Posted Images

I wish I had the man eating cow...

• 1 month later...

"First Appearance" Invincible!

th_First_Appearance_Invincible_Minimat.j

th_First_Appearance_Invincible_Mini-1.jp

th_First_Appearance_Invincible.jpg
  • *Source Image

Two weeks after Mark realized that he had super powers, he donned this get-up and was out fighting crime! Nothing says "I'm the good guy" like orange boots and baby blue track pants!

Invincible is a repainted Daredevil Minimate. His hair/googles are from Flash and Dr. Banner respectively and everything else is sculpted. The whole assemby is removable as you can see in the second pic. And yes, I'm totally copying MINI-MYTE's picture style but I can't seem to get rid of the shadows!

Both Invincibles look real good Fujis. Very much like the unique torso peice on your contest entry. Great work

great stuff fujis, love that mask! now I demand you make a full mask like that so I can put it on my cobra commander :biggrin:

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Yay! That's it, I'm asking DST to do Invincible Minimates. :/

I would lose my mind if DST snagged the Invincible license. I love the book but does it have a large enough following to warrant collectibles?

now I demand you make a full mask like that so I can put it on my cobra commander :biggrin:

Send me a rough design or a source image and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Yay! That's it, I'm asking DST to do Invincible Minimates. :/

I would lose my mind if DST snagged the Invincible license. I love the book but does it have a large enough following to warrant collectibles?

Let's find out. I'm sure they would love to stick an ad in their book. And remember those mini collectables they had back in like the first trade? Those were awesome.

now I demand you make a full mask like that so I can put it on my cobra commander :biggrin:

Send me a rough design or a source image and I'll see what I can do!

Hey Fujis, If you have some free time, see what you can come up with, You seem to have the head/hair/mask sculpts down pretty good, and I am terrible at it, been trying for awhile now, but the the way you captured the lower half of this mask is really close to what i have been trying to pull off.

here is a pretty good image of what i'd love it to look like

thanks a million dude!

http://www.maj.com/gallery/amishpolack/mis...oecc1f_cmyk.jpg

http://www.maj.com/gallery/amishpolack/mis...oe4bcsample.jpg

And sticking with the villain and Invincible themes I give you: TITAN!

th_Titan_Minimate_001.jpg

th_Titan_Invincible_2-pack.jpg

th_Titan_Minimate_002.jpg

th_Titan_Battle-Damaged_001.jpg

This is the first time that I've hand-painted a face so I'm pretty happy with the results. Both helmets and the battle-damaged chest piece are made from Tamiya Epoxy and were shaped using a Dremel. This would have to be packed with "First Appearance" Invincible in a 2-pack.

I just read 30+ issues of Invincible in a week or so.... andlove the storyline... simple yet with a major timebomb waiting to happen..

These look great esp Titan... good stuff & nice steady hand with the paintbrush

T.

Yes, I do appreciate the feedback, especially coming from some of the customizers who have inspired me!

And now for something completely different: Sailor Moon with Luna!

th_SailorMoon001.jpg

th_SailorMoon002.jpg

th_SailorMoon003.jpg

th_SailorMoon004.jpg

This custom was created by my friend over the course of the long weekend while I worked on Titan. This is her first Minimate custom but not her last (or so she says). Sailor Moon's hair, bows, and cuffs were created using Milliput. Her skirt is a modified Gwen Stacy skirt. Luna is also made from Milliput and her whiskers are bristles from a toothbrush.